NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

wickedfastvette

Hey Mo!

And yes, it'll be you & Lonnie and Marco & I singing "I'm a Little Tea Pot" this year!! HAHAHA But I think we still need to drag Donna and Cherye into this one!!

How bout I just do the video taping..............................I DO NOT SING! lol

And just to stay on topic got another ACER to come to the show today, hopefully she will get that registration in on time!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And just to stay on topic got another ACER to come to the show today, hopefully she will get that registration in on time!

Is it the other "ACE Angel"? I hope. . .

wickedfastvette

Well yes it is! And her payment and application are done and submitted. 1 more for ACE!

Well yes it is! And her payment and application are done and submitted. 1 more for ACE!

Which other ace angel? I thought you were both signed up.

wickedfastvette

There be 3 of us.

There be 3 of us.

The other Donna right? Awesome

Any new ACE additions I am adding to the list on the first thread in RED.

The latest one is Mike Selland.

We now have 27 spaces left...

Lyn, unless I can't count, it looks like you have 44 ACEholes signed up. However, your list has Dave LaFond on it twice. Is Dave bringing two cars or is that a mistake? If a mistake, that makes 43 on the list with more coming to you soon. Just let us know which is correct and if ACE is still in the lead.

thx, Larry

Next new reg is Donna Grant.

I am checking on the exact count... altho ACE is still out ahead.

Lyn, unless I can't count, it looks like you have 44 ACEholes signed up. However, your list has Dave LaFond on it twice. Is Dave bringing two cars or is that a mistake? If a mistake, that makes 43 on the list with more coming to you soon. Just let us know which is correct and if ACE is still in the lead.

thx, Larry

Larry,

Ted is correct... he has two cars entered so you are now at FORTY FIVE ACEholes!!! This is a record!

Lyn

thx, Larry

Larry,

Ted is correct... he has two cars entered so you are now at FORTY FIVE ACEholes!!! This is a record!

Lyn

We're not done yet. This is for a great cause and I'm sure there will be even more ACEholes signed up shortly!!! :ACE:

OK! I just talked Marco into joining everyone else's Vette... even though there's a teeny tiny faint dent from that valet incident last year. He said, "We have to support our fellow ACE-holes!" :party5: :party5: :party5:

wickedfastvette

OK! I just talked Marco into joining everyone else's Vette... even though there's a teeny tiny faint dent from that valet incident last year. He said, "We have to support our fellow ACE-holes!" :party5: :party5: :party5:

Wooo hooo Prescott is gonna be a party this year!!

Add one more ACE hole for the line up...that be 46 M' F'ers

That's great Marco!! We'll see you early, early in the morning that Saturday at Costco. You might even see your first sunrise!!!

Dam Larry, i didn't know it was going to be early....can we change it to like...uh..9?

Dam Larry, i didn't know it was going to be early....can we change it to like...uh..9?

This time you'll have at least me, Monique, & Lonnie pulling you out of that bed so I can FOR ONCE make it to this thing with everyone else!!! Let's do this!! Geesh!! :bannana4::Hey:

OMG!!!!!! YEA!!!!!

Don't forget your chairs!

This time you'll have at least me, Monique, & Lonnie pulling you out of that bed so I can FOR ONCE make it to this thing with everyone else!!! Let's do this!! Geesh!! :bannana4::Hey:

If we make Lonnie pull Marc out of bed by himself I'm sure it'll get him up and going quicker......

Dudes, my room is where the show is, I will be parking for the show when I leave the bar scene at 2 am so...

Dudes, my room is where the show is, I will be parking for the show when I leave the bar scene at 2 am so...

Marco, you had better check that out with Lyn. The ACEholes will be parking in one particular spot designated by Lyn's club so your car could get towed away if you leave it there overnight. That would be the sh%ts! To be on the safe side you had better get your ass up and be at Costco by 7 (that's 7AM, you know, the 7 that is BEFORE NOON). Let your lovely wife drive the car and you can sleep in the passenger seat till 10 or so!!!!

Marco, you had better check that out with Lyn. The ACEholes will be parking in one particular spot designated by Lyn's club so your car could get towed away if you leave it there overnight. That would be the sh%ts! To be on the safe side you had better get your ass up and be at Costco by 7 (that's 7AM, you know, the 7 that is BEFORE NOON). Let your lovely wife drive the car and you can sleep in the passenger seat till 10 or so!!!!
Yup Larry, Marco will have to come in with all of you if he wants to park with the group. Any cars around the square from Friday night to Sat am will be towed.... corvettes with vagrants inside are included. They don't care who you are... you WILL be towed. Besides how comfortable is it to sleep in a corvette? Oh, I forgot that he will be drinking until 2am..... he won't know the difference!

No Lynn lol, I'll be sleeping in a room at the square, Hotel St. Michael. Also only joking. I can't drink anymore...

or any less.

just a couple note-worthy observations ......

1) .... I'm certain Marco has caught a sun rise or two ..... just before calling it a day ....

2) .... dude .... use the KISS method .... let the girls make the curtain call .... show up when ever the hell you please ..... ?????

#justsayin