NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

So, I'm starting to feel a bit left out here? I thought I was the "FNG" (F'ing New Guy) but, yet no ones talking about me? What the hell did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? Way to make me feel welcomed... (Said with Arms folded - bottom lip poking out - eyes welling up)

Boy, I just cant wait to be shunned in Prescott... Geez...

Oh, we're talking about ya - just not where you can hear us. . . :smilelol

J/K - it was great meeting you and your lovely wife on the Flagstaff cruise. Looking forward to seeing you both at the Prescott show!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought I was the "FNG" (F'ing New Guy).

You are a true FNG...

Why? Because only a FNG would spell out FNG : lol

There, do you feel better now?

Awe heck, I'll apologize right now since I can't do shit until my irrigation duty in a few hours BLEA! Sorry, EXFLIRT these guys are all easily duped, I have taken the responsibility to protect them from themselves. Once I turned my back for a second and BAM, someone I never liked from the beginning, painted a perfectly good vette purple, suffered an identity problem and stole Ponch's hair ..another went on a mad deer hunting rampage through the desert near some god forsaken wasteland they call Gila Bendover? So once again, I apologize and I'll leave you with some friendly advice....RUN!!!

Okay guys.... I am getting back on topic here!

Spaces left for the car show........ 31

Registered..... 244 (well ahead of last year at this time).

No changes, ACE is still the forerunner for the trophy!

See you all at the end of the month!

Lyn

Come on ACEholes, let's take as many of those remaining 31 spots as we can! Let's get this show sold out! :ACE:

PS: I'll bring some blank registration forms along to the C&C this Saturday (of course the forms will be completed to show ACE as the club).

Larry, you may want to bring an umbrella too! and does that thing have a top or do you just throw a tarp over it.

Larry, you may want to bring an umbrella too! and does that thing have a top or do you just throw a tarp over it.

My wife is coming to this show so you will get to see the convertible top this trip! :facepalm:

My wife is coming to this show so you will get to see the convertible top this trip! :facepalm:

The good part is that we will get to see your lovely wife this year! Fill her up with some wine and she won't know the top is even down! :laughing gut bustin:

Once I turned my back for a second and BAM, someone I never liked from the beginning, painted a perfectly good vette purple, suffered an identity problem and stole Ponch's hair ..another went on a mad deer hunting rampage through the desert near some god forsaken wasteland they call Gila Bendover?

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Fill her up with some wine and she won't know the top is even down! :laughing gut bustin:

The car's top, or hers? :boobies:

Fill her up with some wine and she won't know the top is even down! :laughing gut bustin:

The choice is yours! She is YOUR wife... :wife:

And I might add, a nice lady too!

Lyn

Lyn, I'm noticing your attempt to get and keep the thread back on topic has been unsuccessful.

We'll take full responsibility, I think we're all too disobedient and rebellious to listen to the rules.... :busted::hijack:

The thread has perked up quite a bit, though, with all the talk about newcomers who aren't real and women putting their tops down!!!

I agree Lyn, she is better than I deserve. I'm taking a dozen or so registration forms to C&C this Saturday to try and round up a few more ACEholes for the show. If the weather holds, I may also try and make the Pavilions that afternoon since it will be vette Saturday. In any event, C&C will have around 100 cars there and I should be able to shame some other ACEholes into coming. ACE should try and fill your remaining spots!!!

Lyn

Lyn, I'm noticing your attempt to get and keep the thread back on topic has been unsuccessful.

We'll take full responsibility, I think we're all too disobedient and rebellious to listen to the rules.... :busted::hijack:

The thread has perked up quite a bit, though, with all the talk about newcomers who aren't real and women putting their tops down!!!

You will find that this is a VERY interesting group you are hooked up with. I have been dealing with these guys for many years.

Wait until you get your REAL 2015 Z06....... You will blow the doors off of all of them!

I agree Lyn, she is better than I deserve. I'm taking a dozen or so registration forms to C&C this Saturday to try and round up a few more ACEholes for the show. If the weather holds, I may also try and make the Pavilions that afternoon since it will be vette Saturday. In any event, C&C will have around 100 cars there and I should be able to shame some other ACEholes into coming. ACE should try and fill your remaining spots!!!

Good luck Larry. The more the better because you never know what FG has in their back pocket. If I hear of any number changes, I will post immediately!

Any way to get a listing of all the ACEHoles signed up and post it in the first Thread.

I will try to get that from our reg chariwoman.

So, I'm starting to feel a bit left out here? I thought I was the "FNG" (F'ing New Guy) but, yet no ones talking about me? What the hell did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? Way to make me feel welcomed... (Said with Arms folded - bottom lip poking out - eyes welling up)

Boy, I just cant wait to be shunned in Prescott... Geez...

Don't worry. Prescott is my home town and I will not let any Acehole's be shunned in my town.

I am the dark blue vette with the BLU666 license plate that followed you up to Flagstaff on 8/23.

I will buy you your first beer at the car show!

I will go one further.

I will buy any Acehole a beer that registers for the Prescott car show today and going forward.

Guest badbobs95

Well that is what happens when you have a C7. If you had a C4 like some of us poor folks, they'd be all over you giving you all kinds of sh$t for owning one of the "throw away generation"! Of course you could always say something really stupid (Badbob is the champ there) and get all kinds of attention. :laughing gut bustin:

How did this thread get so far off topic? Must be Badbob's fault!

Hey, I ain't never said nutton stupit! Yall bein mean to me. :blur:

Any way to get a listing of all the ACEHoles signed up and post it in the first Thread.

Ask and ye shall receive!!!! :partydance:

I posted the list of names in the first thread........ It is a long list but all the names are there. It was in a weird format that I could not copy or change to make it look like a normal list......... but it is all there!

ALL NAMES ARE LISTED ON THE FIRST THREAD...

I put my entry in the mail yesterday and plan on driving up for the day with the 5:45 AM group.

Great, I'll see you early that Saturday!

Lyn

Woo hoo, so excited ACE is still in the lead! Great job guys!

Awe heck, I'll apologize right now since I can't do shit until my irrigation duty in a few hours BLEA! Sorry, EXFLIRT these guys are all easily duped, I have taken the responsibility to protect them from themselves. Once I turned my back for a second and BAM, someone I never liked from the beginning, painted a perfectly good vette purple, suffered an identity problem and stole Ponch's hair ..another went on a mad deer hunting rampage through the desert near some god forsaken wasteland they call Gila Bendover? So once again, I apologize and I'll leave you with some friendly advice....RUN!!!

Marco, it's all good. I appreciate your protective streak, specially cuz you guys have been fooled in the past! (Can't we all gang up and do SOMETHING about this mythical purple vette I've heard so much about???)

But when you see I'm "real" at Prescott I'm still gonna buy you a drink and let you apologize in person to me :yesnod