• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can tell you that I've not met exflirt yet, but I have PM'd with her. She is real. Also, I checked her IP she uses and no other member is using the same IP.

I can tell you that I've not met exflirt yet, but I have PM'd with her. She is real. Also, I checked her IP she uses and no other member is using the same IP.

Hey ted out of curiosity, how do you check that? What if someone uses a smart phone? I've always wanted to know but was told phones don't show.

Also, what does it tell you? Can you find out who someone is based on their IP address?

Can you tell how much I know about computers? Lol!

Ask me an insurance question, I'm all over it but not computers.

Back to the show, we've decided to stay just one night. Unless someone can tell me how much excitement goes on on Saturday nights.

Ted can give you a better explanation I'm sure if you need it. We can see an IP address, this is a forum software function and allows us to block spammers and a-holes :lol

Can't see your location, not to worry. There are IP search engines out there which allows you to hone in on the service provider/city/state but its not something that's part of what we have available to us

I might stay up for dinner Saturday then head down, not staying and giving myself a hangover two days in a row :lol

It's an Administrator tool. I can see every IP a member had ever used to log in, post, etc. Yes, smartphone browsers have unique IPs.

Ahhhh ok. You can see my location anytime you want. You'll find it's a boring location. Nuttin goes on here lol.

That's cool about the iphone ip.

I'm looking forward to the cool weather in Prescott!

What the heck is going on here, I'm training at work for a few days and people are going crazy over whether or not I'm a real person?!? I'm totally confused :confused Are we worried about Challenger Infiltration? On the lookout for a Mustang Takeover??? :hunter

As has been mentioned, I've got a vette deposit with Mike Furman and my Camaro up for sale on CL and ebay. I'm registered to attend the Prescott event later this month. I've joined the FB page and all things considered, am fairly active here on the site while I'm waiting for the car to be built. Not causing any problems that I can see... I've been a member of car clubs and forums since I bought my 4th Gen in 2002 and generally know how to hang out online - is there really a concern, am I breaking some rule?!?

Nope, spelling is too good.

Lol, thanks for this, Ted.

It's my private school childhood, extensive English classes, and research paper background. Thanks Ma!

Don't let the nay-sayers ruin your fun. sometimes they get a bit defensive because we are a disfunctional family and letting in an outsider makes some of them a little nervous.

I say ignore those clowns and eventually they'll be saying they never doupted you....

Don't let the nay-sayers ruin your fun. sometimes they get a bit defensive because we are a disfunctional family and letting in an outsider makes some of them a little nervous.

I say ignore those clowns and eventually they'll be saying they never doupted you....

Plus, Marco spends most of his time drinking, so...

Okay, thanks guys, I feel a bit better now. Sheesh, I should make sure to log in every day just to stay up to date with what might be going on!

And I like drinking, so maybe I'll have to buy Marco a drink and make him eat my shorts. I mean, eat his shorts... :yesnod

What the heck is going on here, I'm training at work for a few days and people are going crazy over whether or not I'm a real person?!? I'm totally confused :confused Are we worried about Challenger Infiltration? On the lookout for a Mustang Takeover??? :hunter

As has been mentioned, I've got a vette deposit with Mike Furman and my Camaro up for sale on CL and ebay. I'm registered to attend the Prescott event later this month. I've joined the FB page and all things considered, am fairly active here on the site while I'm waiting for the car to be built. Not causing any problems that I can see... I've been a member of car clubs and forums since I bought my 4th Gen in 2002 and generally know how to hang out online - is there really a concern, am I breaking some rule?!?

I for one know you are real..... because you have REAL money on deposit with Mike Furman! I talk to him daily and he said it was green.... so it must be real!!!

These guys can be pretty harsh if you don't watch your backside.....!

Okay, thanks guys, I feel a bit better now. Sheesh, I should make sure to log in every day just to stay up to date with what might be going on!

And I like drinking, so maybe I'll have to buy Marco a drink and make him eat my shorts. I mean, eat his shorts... :yesnod

If you go to prescott, I think Marc will end up karaoking you under the table.

Still waiting for the Marc rendition of "I'm a little teapot".

Hey now.......

Hey now.......

I'll be in Prescott, would love to meet Marco the troublemaker! :toetap And he can apologize to me, hehe.

It's hard for me to attend events because I am mom to a 10 year old who can't stay at home by herself yet, all my family and her dad are out of state so it's just me and her here. The Prescott event is a good one for her to go to, she shouldn't be bored and it will be a gorgeous time of year to go!

She can be my chaperone and protect me from anything Marco might try under the table :nutkick:

She can be my chaperone and protect me from anything Marco might try under the table :nutkick:

Your 10 year old and Marco's wife will probably both try to prevent Marco from doing anything under the table....:eek

Hey now.......

I'll be in Prescott, would love to meet Marco the troublemaker! :toetap And he can apologize to me, hehe.

It's hard for me to attend events because I am mom to a 10 year old who can't stay at home by herself yet, all my family and her dad are out of state so it's just me and her here. The Prescott event is a good one for her to go to, she shouldn't be bored and it will be a gorgeous time of year to go!

Mine are just leaving the nest and it's HARD. don't push it. Enjoy that baby because when they're gone, it's lonely.

Believe it or not, I had the same problem when I joined too. People couldn't or wouldn't believe that a "GUY" would have a "PURPLE" Corvette and be seen in public with it. Then I went to an event and people started to believe.....

tumblr_inline_mibgvynyco1qz4rgp.gif

Your 10 year old and Marco's wife will probably both try to prevent Marco from doing anything under the table.... :eek

Fantastic, TWO chaperones! Looks like I have nothing to worry about, then. :yesnod Hopefully his wife is a bit strong than my 64 pound daughter, lol!

Hey now.......

Mine are just leaving the nest and it's HARD. don't push it. Enjoy that baby because when they're gone, it's lonely.

I've got two who are moved out, this one is my "I thought I was done having kids, but how about one more?" baby! I really adore her and am in no hurry for her to grow up. Although she already thinks she's 27. NOT happy about that :jailbait:

She doesn't realize that being 10 is much more fun!

Believe it or not, I had the same problem when I joined too. People couldn't or wouldn't believe that a "GUY" would have a "PURPLE" Corvette and be seen in public with it. Then I went to an event and people started to believe.....

tumblr_inline_mibgvynyco1qz4rgp.gif

You made me laugh out loud at work - I think a guy with a purple car is more rare than women who like cars, so you might have one up on me!

I look forward to meeting you so I can tell everyone about the mythical purple Corvette owner who's a dude :bolt:

So, I'm starting to feel a bit left out here? I thought I was the "FNG" (F'ing New Guy) but, yet no ones talking about me? What the hell did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? Way to make me feel welcomed... (Said with Arms folded - bottom lip poking out - eyes welling up)

Boy, I just cant wait to be shunned in Prescott... Geez...

So, I'm starting to feel a bit left out here? I thought I was the "FNG" (F'ing New Guy) but, yet no ones talking about me? What the hell did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? Way to make me feel welcomed... (Said with Arms folded - bottom lip poking out - eyes welling up)

Oh don't cha worry, just keep jumping in on the forum, we'll get ya! :thumbs

Signed,

Teh tagline police

you could post up some private pictures from your iCloud account.

...that seems to be popular right now. :leaving

you could post up some private pictures from your iCloud account.

...that seems to be popular right now. :leaving

I think the "Newby" is in trouble..... hmmmmmm

Well that is what happens when you have a C7. If you had a C4 like some of us poor folks, they'd be all over you giving you all kinds of sh$t for owning one of the "throw away generation"! Of course you could always say something really stupid (Badbob is the champ there) and get all kinds of attention. :laughing gut bustin:

How did this thread get so far off topic? Must be Badbob's fault!

Lonnie and I enjoyed meeting you guys. You're both great!