Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good day! Ceazy rain!

Thanks for all the hello's from the group. I know I don't come around a lot but hey I'm lazy!

Good seeing all the PRETTY CARS!!!

Oh yea this sap on my car can kiss my ass!

Big awesome thanks to Larry for all his work planning and keeping ACE together. :thumbs

We caught up to Larry on the 17 on the way home, didn't have a camera ready but out the drivers window comes his arm with the ACE salute, I LOL'd.

Wasn't the tree sap a problem in the past up there? Did ACE get stuck on the tree lined side on purpose???

Sorry you had to endure Mother Nature yesterday.....! I was downtown until 2:45.... totally flooded everywhere. I will be posting the photo show when I get a chance to put it together in a day or two.

Thanks to all of you for coming and not complaining like some OTHERS.... hopefully you all had a good time as you usually do.

The tree sap is water solulable and usually just washes right off. Sorry you got stuck on that side of the street.....

Lyn

wickedfastvette

We got our cars out of there just in time major flooding after the show closed. Dwayne the whole courthouse is lined with trees on all sides, it washes off. I have a video of the flooding I put up on FB and do not know how to share it over here so if someone else knows how please do it, it was bad and someone who didn't move their car has some major damage I am sure.

wickedfastvette

Sorry you had to endure Mother Nature yesterday.....! I was downtown until 2:45.... totally flooded everywhere. I will be posting the photo show when I get a chance to put it together in a day or two.

Thanks to all of you for coming and not complaining like some OTHERS.... hopefully you all had a good time as you usually do.

The tree sap is water solulable and usually just washes right off. Sorry you got stuck on that side of the street.....

Lyn

Are they blaming you guys for the rain Lynn Lol, you guys did a great job with the show as usual and everyone I was with said they had a great time.

I have a ton of respect for whoever made the decision to close the show when they did. We all knew there was a tornado watch and we were sticking it out because 1. We were having too much fun and 2. We were too stupid to leave.

They made a great call and although it was disappointing to leave, I'm so glad we did.

It had to be hard to make the decision to cut a show short that they worked on for so many months. I had a great time and hope they do it again next year. I think it's the most fun Corvette related event we go to.

I was so happy to finally get my chrome wet and know it wasn't going to melt off so it was a great coming out party for me.

Thanks to everyone for a really fun time!! The rain was enjoyable!

Someone post the video of the flood coming down Whiskey Row

I tried but all I could get was a link to her Facebook with the video. Even though she posted it public, I didn't think it would be respectful to post her Facebook here.

I have a ton of respect for whoever made the decision to close the show when they did. ......

I agree 10000%

it was the right call, at the best time.

I kept telling several folks "its ok, they wont melt"

I also told several vert owners " That not rain water on your seat. I had to go pee really bad"

..but that's a story for a different time.

Thaks for getting it posted! I left at 2:45 from St. Michaels and was up to my knees in water trying to get to the garage for my car. Felt like I went swimming! With this video, people will understand why we called the show. Wonder if that red vette is still there.... unmovable!

Lyn

Great job on the show Lyn, well done, and we are looking forward to next year! :thumbs

Thanks and stay tuned regarding next yr.

wickedfastvette

Also if it is alright with everyone, if any ACEHOLES won any trophys I would be willing to pick them up for everyone, I know that we at least got the "Best club participation award" and then we could have an ACE lunch and have our own little award ceremony. I don't know if we got any others but if we did. It would save Prescott Vette Sette money in shipping. Just an idea give me your thoughts.

Had a great time! Hung out with some great guys!

Marco, Shifter and even Chad and of course MACE!

I started to think I was pretty popular turns out they were just using me!

Had a great time! Hung out with some great guys!

Marco, Shifter and even Chad and of course MACE!

:huh

While I was there in spirit, reality said that I had to work,,,, :facepalm:

Ok who was this guy?

I was told it was shifty!

image.jpg

Slammer

Get our weird names straight. Haha

I just want to know what went wrong with marcos head in your picture. It's elongated.

Ok who was this guy?

I was told it was shifty!

image.jpg

Slammer

Get our weird names straight. Haha

I just want to know what went wrong with marcos head in your picture. It's elongated.

Shifter, Slammer? Still had a blast!

As for Marco, can't help if he looks like that!

Thanks

The storm knocked out my internet until about an hour ago. I picked up the bags and show T-shirts for Bob, Mark and Joe and will have them for you guys at C&C this Saturday. Hopefully I will see you there, otherwise I may sell the T-shirts.

You dudes were some funny mofos. Mace. lol..think this was one of the best times we ever had at the Prescott show. Thanks Lynn, Larry and everyone who made it possible!