NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

I'll be very surprised to see that weather ........ ??? But I guess ya never know .....

I'm going to be moving out of the house on Saturday .... so I hope they're wrong !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rain or Shine OJ & Wendy will be there. We registered for the event before we joined ACE. Looking forward to meeting ACE members and other Vette owners this weekend. See you all at Costco! :ED:

Rain or Shine OJ & Wendy will be there. We registered for the event before we joined ACE. Looking forward to meeting ACE members and other Vette owners this weekend. See you all at Costco! :ED:

Great and welcome to ACE. When you register at the show they may let you change your club to ACE, not sure. I'd tell the parking guys that you are with ACE so you can park with us and you can always write on your windshield sheet that you are with ACE also. Otherwise it would look odd to have a non-ACEhole parking in the middle of ACEholes!! See you Saturday.

Great and welcome to ACE. When you register at the show they may let you change your club to ACE, not sure. I'd tell the parking guys that you are with ACE so you can park with us and you can always write on your windshield sheet that you are with ACE also. Otherwise it would look odd to have a non-ACEhole parking in the middle of ACEholes!! See you Saturday.

If you contact Pam our registration chairwoman at prescottvette@yahoo.com she may be able to print out your placquard with ACE on it. She may have all the printing done by now but worth a try.

Marco, I'm really thinking there's no need to wash da Vette. I don't think anyone is going to notice the 1/4" layer of dust by the time we park it on Saturday :splatter:

Marco, I'm really thinking there's no need to wash da Vette. I don't think anyone is going to notice the 1/4" layer of dust by the time we park it on Saturday :splatter:

Mines looking perfect and clean. Grrrrr

Don't tell me it's clean enough to see your reflection in it ???

Don't tell me it's clean enough to see your reflection in it ???

Oh totally. It hasn't even seen water yet. Panic mode Saturday. Hahaha

Bad Bob - Sorry your hear your sad news. It is important to have good friends around when you lose your spouse.

I was looking forward to buying you a beverage of your choice.

The weather up here in Prescott has been clear and cool in the morning and does not start to cloud up until around 2:00 to 3:00 pm.

So do not panic about the weather conditions.

And like Marco said there are at least 7-8 bars within dashing distance from where our cars will be parked.

Bottoms up...long necks down!

Cherye I still owe you lunch and beverages.

Looking forward to seeing 54+ Aceholes tomorrow morning.

this is always a good show. I vote that Cherye takes this project on for next year and ace helps her. we can call it the ACE Extravaganza next year

wickedfastvette

this is always a good show. I vote that Cherye takes this project on for next year and ace helps her. we can call it the ACE Extravaganza next year

Oh gosh no! I have too many projects as it is.

If you contact Pam our registration chairwoman at prescottvette@yahoo.com she may be able to print out your placquard with ACE on it. She may have all the printing done by now but worth a try.

Pam Wolfson is awesome!!!

She changed what I needed with no problem!

Just saw the weather on channel 12. They are predicting rain this evening, then maybe nothing until late tomorrow afternoon, at least for Phoenix. We may actually get lucky!! Still not planning on doing any real clean up on the exterior until I get to the show. See you all soon.

We have over an hour and a half to get to McD's... Seeya there...

Remember, just tell her it's my fault (or you could blame it on your dog). Either way, it might save your marriage! See you soon! :ACE:

Oops, too late Mo, already polished up and ready to go. when do you want to leave?

We want to leave around 3. We are having dinner with a relative first up there.

Oops, too late Mo, already polished up and ready to go. when do you want to leave?

You can probably go any time now.......I believe the bars are open by now!! :cheers