East Side Lunch - Thursdays

Unreal

Tried to make it today .... but got home with too many sets of keys in my pocket .... so had to blast back to the shop :facepalm:

Love the new sig Bob .... best shot I've seen so far ..... ((aside from it being yellow & all))

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Unreal

• VenomOnWheels

• bluecomet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will try to be there. Haven't had the hot beef samich for a while. :eat:

Me too!

Buy your own samich Bob don't eat Marks :eat:

I don't mind sharing. But be forewarned, I eat like a dog at his dish. I tend to growl when anyone gets close to my food.

Guest badbobs95

I will try to be there. Haven't had the hot beef samich for a while. :eat:

Me too!

Buy your own samich Bob don't eat Marks :eat:

I'll eat anybody's samich, see yall at noon.

VenomOnWheels

I'm sitting' in my beautiful doctor's office. See you all in January. Have a safe and blessed holiday season

I'm sitting' in my beautiful doctor's office. See you all in January. Have a safe and blessed holiday season

Who's the doctor? Maybe I should switch, 'cause mine's kinda ugly.

VenomOnWheels

My urologist is an incredibly beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed lady with a delightfully playful personality. Sigh... And I prefer brunettes, but she is special.

Already know I won't be able to make it this week. Wife moved up her doctor appointment to Thursday so I will be in Scottsdale.

My urologist is an incredibly beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed lady with a delightfully playful personality. Sigh... And I prefer brunettes, but she is special.

I may just need her name! I have suffered from kidney stones for the past 30 years.

marty

Daughter just called and it seems I have a hair trimming on Thursday at 11. More then likely she will want me to take her to lunch. So if I'm not there by the noon whistle then I won't be showing up.

Wish I could be there, still freezing in Chicago unfortunately. Should be there next week though, looking forward to it! Marty.

Daughters birthday today. She would NEVER forgive me if I didn't do something with her. I will see if anything is planned and go from there.

Just debating on bringing the vette or not. It has no hood at the moment but getting it out is always fun.

JLs Mistress

Comet and I sat there for 15 minutes, no one else showed so we took off. So sad.

I know the feeling Comet aka Ken makes me sad tooooo.........lol