East Side Lunch - Thursdays

Unreal

Guest badbobs95

I didn't have a car to drive! I thought I would be done by yesterday repainting my front bumper but alas, well made plans take a crap. Sorry Uncle Ken.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Unreal

• VenomOnWheels

• bluecomet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, wife has a doctor appointment again tomorrow. Looks like I won't be able to make this one either. Sorry guys and gals. I sooooo miss that hot beef......wait, did that come out funny? Posted Image

VenomOnWheels

Dudes & Dudettes,

Sorry but I won't make it again today. I'll be at Russo & Steele all day. Going to Barrett-Jackson tomorrow and R&S tomorrow night if anybody wishes to tag along.

Have fun. Welcome back Marty!

~Dale

Dudes & Dudettes, Sorry but I won't make it again today. I'll be at Russo & Steele all day. Going to Barrett-Jackson tomorrow and R&S tomorrow night if anybody wishes to tag along. Have fun. Welcome back Marty! ~Dale

Thanks Dale!

Probably. No reason why I can't make it as far as I know. Can even bring my turd mobile if needed.

Hot beef was great as usual. Wife ate my second helping so I will need something else to eat later. Bob, you can never talk to much. You know I don't talk that much. Always good company. Good seeing you guys today.

I actually knew it was Thursday but was out in the garage playing with myself and lost track of time. Sorry to y'all if you showed up too.

Little suggestion and maybe a change of venue. How bout we try Old Chicago and eat some pizza? Bob says it's really good.

Guest badbobs95

I'm in! It's on the s/e corner of Power and Superstition Springs Rd just off US 60. Really great pizza and it's so big 4 of us could split one for $5.00 each.

I am going to try to make this weeks lunch. Post up where you guys are going to be. I am ok with either place. :eat:

I am going to try to make it this week. Make sure you post up where you are going to be. I am ok with either place. :eat: