• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Unreal

• VenomOnWheels

• bluecomet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every week on Thursday at 12 noon, if you can make it, fine, if not, always next week.

Works for me. I'll see ya when I see ya then.

5 - 0 vote for weekly.

Calendar is updated through November, although I didn't list it for Thanksgiving.

Guest badbobs95

5 - 0 vote for weekly.

Calendar is updated through November, although I didn't list it for Thanksgiving.

That's why we say you're the brightest bulb in the lamp! Always thinking ahead.

Just remember how delicious their food is while you sit at home eating your PB&J. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

What's UP? Are we going to do this thing or not? You bunch of lazy butts. You have to eat anyway. :facepalm::work:

You and me brother Bob. I be there.........

I am going to try to make it today.

mmmmmmmm....PB&J. Now that sounds maaavolus. Guess I will have that since I didn't make it. Daughter thought she had to use my time up with a flat on the side of the interstate. Just got back home and am dirty as usual. Oh well. Maybe next week then.

Guest badbobs95

It is Tuesday, tomorrow is Wednesday. So I'm not going. Thursday, probably.

Smartypants! You know I meant Thursday. I'm getting old so be gentle. :at wits end:

Smartypants! You know I meant Thursday. I'm getting old so be gentle. :at wits end:

For sure, I want to have lunch with a trophy winner.............

I am in the mood for a hot beef sammmmich. Will most l likely be there tomorrow.

VenomOnWheels

I'll be there. Need to continue resurfacing the restaurant's driveway with fresh rubber. :burnout

You might get to have lunch with 2 trophy winners. I am going to try to make it. The food is good there!!! :ED:

Guest badbobs95

You might get to have lunch with 2 trophy winners. I am going to try to make it. The food is good there!!! :ED:

Ya, you-betcha! Num num num.

I was going to go, but I drove the vette today. Since Venom is coming I'll have to drop the vette off at home and grab the mustang since I vowed to not have the vette there with him. Dang it.

Bob can buy my lunch since the government is shut down and the wife can't pay my bills anymore. It is sad.

Good eats and thanks for letting sit with you guys this time. Hot beef was great as usual. No camera so no pics.

Today's ACE lunch. (ps, the guy in the blue one can't park otherwise you could see Donna's GS).

post-2380-0-53832500-1380833925_thumb.jp

Guest badbobs95

I can try and make it so you don't eat alone.

Oh well, crappy weather, looks like rain, and no one else is interested. We need to make a critical decision as to every week or say the first and third Thursdays of each month. What ever works for the masses. :blur:

Okay, see ya next week then. I have a miss I going to try and find anyway. Think it's a plug wire but we'll see. Nice weather to be out in the garage so that's where I'll be listening to old classic rock. :party

Guest badbobs95

Okay, see ya next week then. I have a miss I going to try and find anyway. Think it's a plug wire but we'll see. Nice weather to be out in the garage so that's where I'll be listening to old classic rock. :party

You're kind of an old rock yourself! :wacked:

Ya, right........

I happen to find my problem I think with my miss. Had a wire that got a little to close to the header and kind of burnt. Glad I had some wires around so I could change them. Got some heat boots on order so it won't happen again for a while I hope. And yes, they are going to be PURPLE...... :ED::twitch:

Posted Image

New wires are PURPLE too....

Posted Image