• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Unreal

• VenomOnWheels

• bluecomet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Bob is there then I'll be there. Probably in the ford since it was going to be hot today and the vette is napping in the garage.

I will have to bring the truck. The in laws are here and can't fit 3 in the vette. Banana split sounds REALLY good right now too. Sweeting my A** off in the garage changing the black gold in the GP.

Sorry you could sit with us. Very nice lunch. Thanks for coming out.

Did you see that bad ass Boss302 in the lot? I drooled for a bit. That is one of my dream cars.

:eat: Reminder: lunch tomorrow. Click here to go to the calendar for time, location, and a map.

Note: I invited 2 Corvette owners to join us. Let's not scare them away. Please remember to take your meds tomorrow.

Guest badbobs95

I'm gunna go tomorrow. Who wants to buy me lunch? :Ignore:

:toetap What ever happened to the little guy (emoticon) that was shoving food into his mouth? Did I use him too many times?

I'm gunna go tomorrow. Who wants to buy me lunch? :Ignore:

:toetap What ever happened to the little guy (emoticon) that was shoving food into his mouth? Did I use him too many times?

Your emoticon: The spacecraft just above him in the list beamed his little ass outta here.

Your lunch: I'll share one of my hubcap pancakes with you.

Not certain yet if I'll be there tomorrow. Volunteer day in downtown Phoenix.

I'm going to be in Gilbert in the AM, so planning to swing by for a sundae. Maybe even drag Marco and Lisa along too.

Can't make it tomorrow. I'm having lunch with my daughter in downtown Phoenix. I'm available next week.

Question for all: I need to update the ACE calendar. Should we continue to schedule this lunch weekly? If not weekly, how often:

• Every other week
  • 1st & 3rd week of the month
  • 2nd & 4th week of the month

What's UP? Are we going to do this thing or not? You bunch of lazy butts. You have to eat anyway. :facepalm::work:

You and me brother Bob. I be there.........

I will cast my vote for every other week. Which ever days you guys pick is fine with me. I can't do every week though. I am a 50/50 for tomorrow right now though.

If you do the lunch every Thursday, people can come and go as they have time with out wondering if it is this week or next, some weeks you will have fewer and some weeks you will have more , until you have a core group.

Remember it is really a gathering of different people with different schedules.

The Geezer Lunch works because we are old lazy people with nothing better to do, And of course we are always hungry. We either Take naps or eat....