East Side Lunch - Thursdays

Unreal

I will be there this week. Need to do a little run anyway to see how my new heat boots do on the new plug wires.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Unreal

• VenomOnWheels

• bluecomet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest badbobs95

I will be there this week. Need to do a little run anyway to see how my new heat boots do on the new plug wires.

OkeeDokee! We're on. Come on lazy butts. Let's go get a bacon cheeseburger. :beer::eat:

I'll plan on it. Got a stack of new parts for the car but I'll wait to take it apart until Friday night.

VenomOnWheels

Maybe. I'm going up to Seligman/Aubrey Valley to work on wildlife stuff Friday - Sunday, so I've got a long list of prep stuff to do.

I have an 11:00 meeting near 32nd/Thomas. If it's over before Noon, I'll drop by. Must have the same waitress who gave me crushed nuts.

Lunch is on!!! Ken and I will eat as much as we want! :wacked:

Be sitting next to ya, bro……….

Nuttin better to do today so I most likely will make it. As Bob says, We all have to eat, so why not with y'all..

VenomOnWheels

Sorry I didn't make it guys. Honey-do stuff got in the way. I hope you were nice to Marty - the newbie from Chicago with the Viper GTS. A classy move on my part: We haven't met in person yet so I invite him to join me there for lunch, and then I don't show.

Sorry I didn't make it guys. Honey-do stuff got in the way. I hope you were nice to Marty - the newbie from Chicago with the Viper GTS. A classy move on my part: We haven't met in person yet so I invite him to join me there for lunch, and then I don't show.

Yeah, he said something about not trusting Viper owners and that's why he wants to sell his and get a Vette. JK

He's actually a nice guy.

Guest badbobs95

I was so ashamed! :laughing gut bustin: Great guy even though he doesn't have a vette. Maybe you can get him to come back and then you can buy everyone's lunch for being bad. :wacked:

Probably won't make it tomorrow. Got family in town and things to see and people to do.

Guest badbobs95

Probably won't make it tomorrow. Got family in town and things to see and people to do.

Sounds like a great reason to get the Hell out of there. I'm goin.

Sounds like a great reason to get the Hell out of there. I'm goin.

Me tooooooooooo

Today's East Side OT's (Old Timers) lunch had 3 Stingies, 2 Cobras and 2 Vipers with 3 newbies. Great lunch.

post-2380-0-01805300-1383859465_thumb.jp