East Side Lunch - Thursdays

Unreal

Probably not going to be there either. Seems this has taken a back set anyway. Nobody else is posting up in here anymore.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Unreal

• VenomOnWheels

• bluecomet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably not going to be there either. Seems this has taken a back set anyway. Nobody else is posting up in here anymore.

I've never understood why people need to mention what they aren't doing.

When there are more posts stating "not gonna make it" or "won't be there today", than inviting people to come, it doesn't sound very attractive.

I'll be at the Tuesday geezer lunch at the Black Bear Diner on Bell Rd at 1:00 today. It's open to anyone who cares to join in and driving a Vette is not mandatory.

I've never understood why people need to mention what they aren't doing.

When there are more posts stating "not gonna make it" or "won't be there today", than inviting people to come, it doesn't sound very attractive.

I'll be at the Tuesday geezer lunch at the Black Bear Diner on Bell Rd at 1:00 today. It's open to anyone who cares to join in and driving a Vette is not mandatory.

Well!!

I’m not attractive, but I’ll be at the geezer lunch on Bell Road today too.

JLs Mistress

Tom is wearing his selling shoes today go Tom ...by the way I can't make it today ...But I'm not going to tell you why Because I'm not negative...... :wink:

I am going to miss it this Thursday because I was able to make the one on Tuesday.....

You guys should try it.....

• 1 month later...
Guest badbobs95

Can I come???

Let's meet at Culver's on Greenfield Rd.just south of 60 on the east side. Address is 1841 S. Greenfield Rd. at noon. April 24th. :boobies:

Can I come???

Let's meet at Culver's on Greenfield Rd.just south of 60 on the east side. Address is 1841 S. Greenfield Rd. at noon. April 24th. :boobies:

Shake them twins…….Bob

Expect a guy from Gila Bend to drool all over your orange paint.....

Mine is still in progress...want lambo doors...a custom wrap..and some close wheels..

Mine is still in progress...want lambo doors...a custom wrap..and some close wheels..

If you really want the vertical doors get in touch with Jester, aka Greg. He lives in Tucson and is a dealer for the easiest kit to install. I think he has them on his '96 but haven't seen it yet to confirm. Tell him Grape Ape sent ya, he will have the best prices too. Forgot to tell you that orange looks really good on the C4.

Thanks grape ape..I will have to get in touch with him...could not make lunch today getting the number 4 plug in to today was an pain in the ass but will be at the next one.but she came alive taking it to. Chandler tonight so tell the 5.0 over there to watch out tonight..

Going to detail it tomorrow...car. show Saturday at the olive mill in queen creek

post-2607-0-20752200-1398380162_thumb.jp

Guest badbobs95

Going to detail it tomorrow...car. show Saturday at the olive mill in queen creek

Sorry you couldn't make it. I had a double cheeseburger for you along with mine. You'll get the bill when I see you. I was counting on you! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin: