East Side Lunch - Thursdays

Unreal

VenomOnWheels

I deleted the weekly calendar entry for the East Side Lunch at the Black Bear Diner. Seems nobody looks at that calendar anyway.

Thursday's not a good day for me. Has anybody done a day/time/location poll lately (I'm too lazy to go back through 300 posts), or are you guys intentionally holding it on Thursday to keep me away?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Unreal

• VenomOnWheels

• bluecomet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted ImageI don't think a poll has been done. What day would you like? I think all the retired guys and gals can pretty much go anytime they want. Would a Wednesday or Friday work better? Might have to work around some of us working stiffs....

Wish I can make this, been tryin to be able to leave the shop during the day, for something.. Anything! Hangin out with ACE'rs would be the awesome tho! Greenfield Rd. is just too far for lunch. How bout Tempe Marketpace next time?

Any east siders or west wanna have lunch at Smashburger Tempe Market Place tomorrow, 5/1? Iz will if urine will…….

Guest badbobs95

Any east siders or west wanna have lunch at Smashburger Tempe Market Place tomorrow, 5/1? Iz will if urine will…….

I've been detailing a Z and might be done in time, not sure. I'm sorry Ken.

sick.....won't be a goin' anywhere for a while...sorry.

we already know that ... but hadn't held you back before ...... j/k

hope you feel better man .........

Grape Ape

Been fightin' the flu since Wednesday morning when I got home from work. Still running a fever. Hope to get over it soon. Did you all eat anywhere last week? Smashburger sounds like a good place and Joe can even come if he can break free from work.

Grape Ape

2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy., Ste 1155

Tempe, AZ 85281 Tempe Market Place

VenomOnWheels

I'd love to join you, but Thursday is my scheduled day for volunteer work downtown.

Grape Ape

essen_023.gifI don't think a poll has been done. What day would you like? I think all the retired guys and gals can pretty much go anytime they want. Would a Wednesday or Friday work better? Might have to work around some of us working stiffs....

I'd love to join you, but Thursday is my scheduled day for volunteer work downtown.

What day works? Is this lunch thing set in stone for Thursdays?

VenomOnWheels

What day works? Is this lunch thing set in stone for Thursdays?

Tuesday, Wednesday (except the 2nd Wed of each month), or Friday.

I might even try to be polite and avoid any corny Husker jokes. However, Ohio State and anything to do with the entire state of Ohio remains in play.

Grape Ape

Sounds like a plan. If I'm not there then don't wait. I am still fighting the flu bug and running a fever. Tomorrow will be a whole week with the fever. I do feel a bit better today but if it's still here tomorrow then I will just stay home so I don't get y'all sick too.

Tomorrow will be a whole week with the fever.

You need more cowbell man!!!

VenomOnWheels

BadBob: Can I ride along with you tomorrow (5/7). What color clothing can I wear that won't clash with yellow? What do you think about purple? Than I'll look like an Easter egg sitting in your car.

Guest badbobs95

BadBob: Can I ride along with you tomorrow (5/7). What color clothing can I wear that won't clash with yellow? What do you think about purple? Than I'll look like an Easter egg sitting in your car.

What do you think I am, a grape? Get it? Grape Ape? We will go even if it's only you, me, and John. Where's Ken? Where's Joe? Come on kids!

Guest badbobs95

So, you want me to pick you up? I know Dodges aren't very reliable transportation! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

VenomOnWheels

So, you want me to pick you up? I know Dodges aren't very reliable transportation! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Yes, but no. See the PM I just sent you.

Grape Ape

So this is happening tomorrow then, right? That works better for me. Wife has a doc appointment today anyway. Same place, same time?