7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show

wickedfastvette

Not sure I will remember everybody that won and what place they got, so if you won send me a message and let me know what place you got and I will post a list of all the ACE winners I don't want to miss anybody.

Maybe Lyn will post up a winners list .... here ... or on their website ???

wickedfastvette

post-924-0-56314900-1380493397_thumb.jpg Congrats to ACE!!! We did awesome tying with Fast Glass for most entries next year we will win it outright!! Here are our winners from ACE if I missed someone please let me know. 1st Place C4 Custom Larry (C4orce2) 2nd Place C4 Stock Joe (Joe93) 2nd Place C5 Stock Bob (Badbob95) 3rd Place C5 Stock Pam (Coconut girl) 2nd Place C5 Custom Cherye (wickedfastvette) 3rd Place C5 Custom Mark (MrHusker) 3rd Place C6 Widebody custom Mike (VetteSthetics)

3rd Place C6 widebody Stock Donna G (HOG LUVR)

Not sure I will remember everybody that won and what place they got, so if you won send me a message and let me know what place you got and I will post a list of all the ACE winners I don't want to miss anybody.

When I get the list of winners it will be posted on the website along with the Photo Show. Please be patient... I have receved over a thousand photos from different sources! It will take me a couple of days to get it done. I will let you all know.

When I get the list of winners it will be posted on the website along with the Photo Show. Please be patient... I have receved over a thousand photos from different sources! It will take me a couple of days to get it done. I will let you all know.

Thank you Lyn ,,,,,, great show again this year .... it would appear we all had a great time .......

Congrads to all the ACE winners .This has been a good year for ACE .. Its not what your Forum can do for you But what can you do for your Forum .. :rockon2::ACE:

You guys did an awesome job this year! Hope to see you back stronger than ever next year... :gun1:

Congrats!

Lyn

post-612-0-18653700-1380498172_thumb.jpg

Guest badbobs95

Congrads to all the ACE winners .This has been a good year for ACE .. Its not what your Forum can do for you But what can you do for your Forum .. :rockon2::ACE:

Well said oh brilliant one! :blur:

You guys did an awesome job this year! Hope to see you back stronger than ever next year... :gun1:

Congrats!

Lyn

Posted Image2073.jpg

I missed out in the Picture Bummer...

Good on all the award winners. As usual, we came away with many awards. Finally, ACE showed in stellar force - came away with the award. Had a great time, again, this year.

Guest badbobs95

Congrats!

Lyn

Posted Image2073.jpg

I missed out in the Picture Bummer...

Good seeing you again Brian! Nice burn out in the Costco parking lot!

I was just notified by Prescott Vette Set that I actually tied for 3rd place in the C6 Wide Body Stock catagorie. YEA ME!!!! Trophy is in the mail.

I was just notified by Prescott Vette Set that I actually tied for 3rd place in the C Wide Body Stock catagorie. YEA ME!!!! Trophy is in the mail.

Congrats Donna .... as it should be .... that's one fine lookin ride girl !!! :rockon2:

wickedfastvette

I was just notified by Prescott Vette Set that I actually tied for 3rd place in the C6 Wide Body Stock catagorie. YEA ME!!!! Trophy is in the mail.

Woo hoo sweet!!

Just counted the awards won by ACEholes, 9 including the club award. Fast Glass had 10. We will get them next year!!

Just counted the awards won by ACEholes, 9 including the club award. Fast Glass had 10. We will get them next year!!

Yep, but we'll really need to step it up. They apparently weren't happy with our great showing and may also make an extra effort next year!