7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show

wickedfastvette

Add me to the list. See everyone at Costco.

Cherye do you want me to pick you up an Alfonso's breakfast burrito?

Are you taking orders?????

wickedfastvette

Dang Pam that sounds awesome but we usually run over to The Spur for breakfast after we get the cars parked and pick up our packets, come with us to breakfast. :)

Thanks, I will plan on meeting everyone at the Costco

:howdy Hey Rick! I got a red vert now myself. See ya in Prescott! :burnout

Nice looking ride, Donna. Good color choice!

:ack: I will be thinking of you all having fun (and wearing JACKETS!) in Prescott. I have commitments here that day, however I am planning on being in Yarnell the following day to support the Yarnell Fire Dept., so I'm hoping I'll be meeting ya'll there!

:ok:

God BLESS, DRIVE SAFE with at least TWO wheels on the pavement at all times! :3gears:

Wondering if there is any spots left for this show? I only need 1 so if there is 1 spot left I will see if I can get off work Saturday night. If not, then I won't. Need to know before I check though. Doubt both things will fall into place but need to check.

Questions if I could for the Saturday morning meeting group at I-17 and McDonalds.

1. Are all of you in the show?

2. How do I recognize my fellow Aceholes at the show?

3. Not in the show where will you park?

4. Anyone driving an older car? (I have a 78 and my 2011 GS and trying to decide). If it is going to be a fast pack of LS cars then I'll take my GS.

Thanks all,

Chris

Questions if I could for the Saturday morning meeting group at I-17 and McDonalds.

1. Are all of you in the show?

2. How do I recognize my fellow Aceholes at the show?

3. Not in the show where will you park?

4. Anyone driving an older car? (I have a 78 and my 2011 GS and trying to decide). If it is going to be a fast pack of LS cars then I'll take my GS.

Thanks all,

Chris

I believe all of us going up Sat morning are in the show, otherwise they wouldn't be going up that early. I will be wearing my black ACE shirt and have a dark red C4 convert with flames (should be the only one like that at McDonalds Sat morning). We will then meet up with the other ACEholes at the Costco in Prescott so that those of us in the show will go in together. If you are not in the show I do not know where you should park (other ACEholes know where). I believe there is at least one C3 going up with us Sat morning. In any event, since we are leaving McDs at 6 am that gives us 90 minutes to get to the Prescott Costco. With that amount of time there is no reason to race up the hill. I certainly do not plan on it anyway. Concerning which car to bring, if you are in the show I guess it depends on which of your cars you registered for the show. See you early Sat morning.

Chris, if you're not in the show I'd suggest parking in the garage west of Whiskey Row. That's where we have parked the last two or three years.

Me and my Brother aren't in the show and we are meeting up in the Morning at McDonald's .. we like to cruise with other vettes less chance getting a speeding ticket.. :tach:

Wondering if there is any spots left for this show? I only need 1 so if there is 1 spot left I will see if I can get off work Saturday night. If not, then I won't. Need to know before I check though. Doubt both things will fall into place but need to check.

As to quote myself.......Anybody? Anybody? Need to know so I can call work and see if I can get the night off. I know it's a work day and people are gone and don't play on the puter that much but would anyone know if this is sold out or not?

wickedfastvette

As to quote myself.......Anybody? Anybody? Need to know so I can call work and see if I can get the night off. I know it's a work day and people are gone and don't play on the puter that much but would anyone know if this is sold out or not?

Mark best bet would be to contact someone at Prescott Vette sette, registrations closed on Sept 24th but they might still let you in.

Me and my Brother aren't in the show and we are meeting up in the Morning at McDonald's .. we like to cruise with other vettes less chance getting a speeding ticket.. :tach:

Same here!

Chris, if you're not in the show I'd suggest parking in the garage west of Whiskey Row. That's where we have parked the last two or three years.

Damn that GS is nice! Looks great with the black wheels.

Same here!

I'll be driving up Sat Morning. Thought about leaving Anthem around 9 or 10 am. Eddie and Joe are you going up Sat morning? Could we meet up with these guys?

Mark best bet would be to contact someone at Prescott Vette sette, registrations closed on Sept 24th but they might still let you in.

Thanks, I will do that right now. I thought maybe I was to late but we'll see.

I don't know if I'm going. I have another commitment in the morning so if I go it will be around noon.

Do they have an area for ACE parking if I don't roll in with the group from Costco? (staying in downtown area).

Based on past experience at this show, they usually do not let us save spots for other cars. If we want to park together as a group we have to come into the show together. If anyone has had other experience at this show, post up.

:werd: It is so packed coming in, that if you want to park with ACE you need to come in with the group.

**********************************************************************************************************

Yep you are correct...Everyone has to come in together, we have to get everyone parked and can't hold spots. No way you can get in to your spot since everyone would already be parked. Tried this several years ago and it just didn't work.

ALSO... someone said that we are FULL for the show - NOT TRUE!!! We still have space available and will also have many on site registrations Saturday morning.

Lyn

We did not fill up our spots so REGISTRATION is still open and did not close on Sept 24th.

We raised limit up to 275 but didn't meet that yet. It might happen on Saturday with on site walk ins. If you are wanting to register, email your name and we can hold a spot for you. Pam at PrescottVette@yahoo.com

Lyn

Registration sent in to Pam and got the day off. So I will see you guys at the McD's bright and early. Was out cleaning the car and that damn HaaaaBoooob thingy started blowing dust everywhere so I quit. Why waste my time and have to do it again tomorrow right?

Registration sent in to Pam and got the day off. So I will see you guys at the McD's bright and early. Was out cleaning the car and that damn HaaaaBoooob thingy started blowing dust everywhere so I quit. Why waste my time and have to do it again tomorrow right?

I know what you mean about the HAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!! It is going to make my morning tomorrow a little hectic!

Glad you can make it. Unfortunately leaving at 6am means we will be at McD's "dark and early". See you then.

Glad you can make it. Unfortunately leaving at 6am means we will be at McD's "dark and early". See you then.

Dark, ya, I forgot about that part. Guess I better go see if my headlights still work and maybe clean them too.