7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show

wickedfastvette

Marco walk away from the bar stool......There should be a lot of Corvettes parked outside the door .....

What an awesome day in Prescott !!! Tho a bit chilly first thing this morning, the day turned out very nice weather wise ....

best biscuits & gravy & bacon EVER at the Lone Spur ... great way to start the day..

Tho missed the meet up with the ACE gang due to our earlier start, It was great seeing everyone later in the morning. Even hugs from the girls !!!

It was good seeing Michael and Joe from Classic as well ... always learning something from these guys ...

Great show as usual ... a lot of beautiful Vettes ..... and the ACE cars stood out nicely ... contrats everyone.

Should have a couple of winners, tho we know the Prescott folks love their Prescott cars. we'll see

didn't do pix this year .... but hoping a few took some shots ... (((including Marco))) (Pix I mean)

Had an awesome day with all the ACE members! Great job on a record turn out. Thank you for everyone that came over to the VetteSthetics booth and supported us:) -Mike

wickedfastvette

What an awesome day for ACE, Tied with Fast glass for most entries!! And they pretty much win that every year, several of our members also won trophy plaques this year, I will try and post a more detailed list and pictures soon as I get them. Way to go ACE!!!

Holy crap, we missed Joe! Sorry weissed ya man! Had a great day hanging with the ACE peeps, flew the camera around so we should have something to show soon. Still here if anyone wants to tie one on tonight.

What an awesome day for ACE, Tied with Fast glass for most entries!! And they pretty much win that every year, several of our members also won trophy plaques this year, I will try and post a more detailed list and pictures soon as I get them. Way to go ACE!!!

Getting the award away from Fast Glass was icing on the cake. As soon as they announced that the award was going to ACE after tying Fast Glass, I walked over to my friends (now probably former friends) at Fast Glass and pointed out to them that the fact that this year I showed up as an ACE member vs. a Fast Glass member as I did for the last several years, resulted in the tie by adding one additional ACEhole and deleting one Fast Glass member. Many of them were not pleased that I pointed that out to them! In fact even though I was a member of Fast Glass for over 3 years, when I won my class this afternoon, my wife noticed that none of the Fast Glass members applauded and none of them came up to us afterwards to congratulate us! Oh well, on to the next show. :ACE:

I stand up and cheer for Larry weather he was mine or someone else's kid. What a uncool thing to do. Just sayin. Congrats everyone

I stand up and cheer for Larry weather he was mine or someone else's kid. What a uncool thing to do. Just sayin. Congrats everyone

Well I think they responded that way as a result of my ribbing them earlier about ACE getting the award. Some people just can't take a joke!

Here ya go Fast Glass......

post-952-0-40523700-1380422756_thumb.jpg

Had I even known about this category I would've put Teh Commish in the show to win it out right and prove my reputation as an A-hole:

What an awesome show! Great weather, AWESOME cars and more importantly awesome people. It was so nice seeing Bob again. Sorry we missed Wendy but there is always next year. Gwen and I are very happy we chose to come out this year. It was great meeting Mike, Ron and Mark. Congrats to all those who walked away sporting a trophy. Gwen and I were VERY shocked we had this year. Only entered the show so we could hang out with a group of fantastic fellow Corvette enthusiasts. ACE had a phenominal showing this year. Good night to all. See you soon.

Great time today even though it went fast. Glad you got to rub some salt today Larry. Congrats to all that have a wall dust collector. Well deserved. Just got home myself. Made a complete day out of it since I don't have to work tonight. Great to meet some new ACE peeps and some old peeps......literally. Didn't take many pictures but might have a couple. I will wait and download them tomorrow......maybe. Football is on you know. See ya next time I get some time off.

Hello all.... I haven't been on here in a LONG time. Even though I haven't really been involved in any Corvette events of any kind for quite some time, (still have my ride) I still wanted to come check out the show today and hopefully see a few familiar faces. I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who participated, and especially won an award. It was cool seeing a few old friends. (Even Marco!) JK

Guest badbobs95

What an awesome show! Great weather, AWESOME cars and more importantly awesome people. It was so nice seeing Bob again. Sorry we missed Wendy but there is always next year. Gwen and I are very happy we chose to come out this year. It was great meeting Mike, Ron and Mark. Congrats to all those who walked away sporting a trophy. Gwen and I were VERY shocked we had this year. Only entered the show so we could hang out with a group of fantastic fellow Corvette enthusiasts. ACE had a phenominal showing this year. Good night to all. See you soon.

I'm so glad you and Gwen decided to enter. Your car looked great and deserved to win. Wendy says hello to you both. I didn't even see some of you guys. The old back isn't letting me get around too well lately. I think we had 29 cars from ACE. Just think how many we COULD have if more people get involved. Remember, it's not about winning, it's about hanging out and having a good time and showing people that ACE is the best club. :spinin::ACE:

wickedfastvette

Not sure I will remember everybody that won and what place they got, so if you won send me a message and let me know what place you got and I will post a list of all the ACE winners I don't want to miss anybody.

• Upvote 1

I'm disappointed there was no drunk posting.... Slackers!

They can't post until they sober up enough to find the laptop on/off switch.