7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show

wickedfastvette

I might be out. Just got home after getting a Stent, an Angioplast, and a Pace maker. Feel like a truck run over me now, and will see how things are later this week. Sorry, was looking forward to this

Man, I can identify. Had my first angioplast and stent implanted in '99...Be patient, you'll recover and actually feel better in a bit.

Dave

wickedfastvette

Weather is supposed to be in the low 70's for the show and those coming up on Friday in the upper 30's Friday night, so bring a jacket we use those up here you put them on over your regular clothes.

Weather is supposed to be in the low 70's for the show and those coming up on Friday in the upper 30's Friday night, so bring a jacket we use those up here you put them on over your regular clothes.

:thumbs:smilelol

Do you know if they will have ACE shirts there this year? If not where can I get one or two?

CZYDMND (BRIAN WOODS) GOOFY2112 (BEN WOODS MY BROTHER) WE WILL MEET AT CRACK DONALD'S 117 CAREFREE 6AM

Looks like there will be at least 5 or 6 ACEholes leaving from there. There may be other clubs meeting there around the same time so look for the ACE shirts. See you then.

Do you know if they will have ACE shirts there this year? If not where can I get one or two?

CZYDMND (BRIAN WOODS) GOOFY2112 (BEN WOODS MY BROTHER) WE WILL MEET AT CRACK DONALD'S 117 CAREFREE 6AM

Looks like there will be at least 5 or 6 ACEholes leaving from there. There may be other clubs meeting there around the same time so look for the ACE shirts. See you then.

you need to contact our good friends at LPM for shirts

Going up on Fri. Should get there around 2:00. Actually registered for the show for the first time.

Do they have an area for ACE parking if I don't roll in with the group from Costco? (staying in downtown area).

Looking forward to the show and seeing some AceHoles I have not seen in awhile.

Do they have an area for ACE parking if I don't roll in with the group from Costco? (staying in downtown area).

Based on past experience at this show, they usually do not let us save spots for other cars. If we want to park together as a group we have to come into the show together. If anyone has had other experience at this show, post up.

Guest badbobs95

If anyone has had other experience at this show, post up.

I've had other experience but I was much younger and can't remember how it felt. :boobies:

If anyone has had other experience at this show, post up.

I've had other experience but I was much younger and can't remember how it felt. :boobies:

Now we know you are full of BS. This is only the 7th year of the show so if you have had THAT kind of experience ( :boobies:) "at this show" in the past, you certainly were not that much younger when you had it!! On the other hand if you have had THAT type of experience ( :boobies: ) at this show in the past, you are my hero!!! :ED:

wickedfastvette

Based on past experience at this show, they usually do not let us save spots for other cars. If we want to park together as a group we have to come into the show together. If anyone has had other experience at this show, post up.

:werd: It is so packed coming in, that if you want to park with ACE you need to come in with the group.

:werd: It is so packed coming in, that if you want to park with ACE you need to come in with the group.

Thanks, I will plan on meeting everyone at the Costco

thanks, I forgot about the temperature change.

I am getting excited for the weekend! Brandi and I hope to be up there between 4-6pm Friday, so we are open to hanging out. I will have a VetteSthetics vendor booth set up at the show with a finished Aluminum Hammerhead and anodized black! So come by and say hello if you guys get the chance! Cheers!

Yes. where are we drinking? Yes. where are we drinking? Yes. where are we drinking?

Whiskey row

Is this Friday evening, or Saturday eve...or both?

Per our client's request, we will be rolling by I17 & Carefree about 530a ... going I17 to the 69 ... But won't be too surprised if y'll catch up with us along the way ....

The red one prepped and out the door last week .... (posted with client's permission)

post-1098-0-31397800-1380133060_thumb.jp

The blue, wrapping up a total restoration, should be out the door by days end for some shake down run ,,,,,,post-1098-0-87247300-1380133541_thumb.jp

wickedfastvette

Yes. where are we drinking? Yes. where are we drinking? Yes. where are we drinking?

Whiskey row

Is this Friday evening, or Saturday eve...or both?

Friday at least for me lol

Per our client's request, we will be rolling by I17 & Carefree about 530a ... going I17 to the 69 ... But won't be too surprised if y'll catch up with us along the way ....

The red one prepped and out the door last week .... (posted with client's permission)

Posted ImageIMG_2918.JPG

The blue, wrapping up a total restoration, should be out the door by days end for some shake down run ,,,,,,Posted ImageIMG_3044-2.jpg

Are you planning on meeting up with the rest of us at Costco and going in with the group?

I will mention that to the clients and let them decide .... neither are active on here with us ......

See you at McDonald's on Saturday morning.

We will be there a little before 6am so we can leave at 6 sharp. That is a favorite meeting spot for other clubs as well so there may be more than just ACEholes meeting there about that time. My wife and I will be wearing our ACE shirts. Should be fun!

Nice, I will be at Mickey D's as well....hope to meet some of you all.