7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show

wickedfastvette

wickedfastvette

No Haaboob here last night.

Got the Vette all clean and shiny, now I wake up this morning and :wtf: who ordered this f*ing weather?

CHERYE??? :toetap

Beautiful up here what's it like down there??????

Got the Vette all clean and shiny, now I wake up this morning and :wtf: who ordered this f*ing weather?

Supposed to be clear in Prescott tomorrow with a high of 70 and a low of 42. So when we meet up at Costco and go into the show it will be in the mid 40s. Guess I'll wear some underwear tomorrow!! :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure Ken (BLUECOMET), Joe (JOESTRAUS), Justin (JUSTINSANE, and I (GOOFBALL) will be at McD's by 6:00.

:bananaparty::bananaparty::bananaparty:

Wherz ya leavin' from? Might'n be able ta meet wif ya.

Hey,

I will be joining the group for the drive up. I will not be going directly through Prescott.

I am taking a friend from India on a road trip to Sedona, Jerome, Prescott.

Rob

Beautiful up here what's it like down there??????

I got woke up by thunder at 5:30 this morning. Sky to the north was completely black.

Looking good now, headed your way in about 15 minutes or so. . . :burnout

Getting started on cleaning the Vette now. Ron, I am not sure what time I am leaving in the a.m. Probably early though......

Looks like we may have as many as 12 cars meeting at McDs and leaving at 6am. See you all in the morning. Should be a great day! :bananaparty::bananaparty::bananaparty:

Guest badbobs95

I'm pretty sure Ken (BLUECOMET), Joe (JOESTRAUS), Justin (JUSTINSANE, and I (GOOFBALL) will be at McD's by 6:00.

Wherz ya leavin' from? Might'n be able ta meet wif ya.

Hi Marky! I17 and Carefree Hway. Turn right and go to the fabulous McDonalds. Be there by 6:00 or you'll have to catch up. Hahahaha. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin: Don't leave without us Uncle Larry. :twak:

Oooooooo Taaaaaa. Guess I miss understood ya. I thought you guys were meeting some place on the east side to meet on the north side. I will see ya at the MicyD's then.

A lot of freeway closures in the Phoenix area this weekend. Don't forget to check the route your driving.

Yes. where are we drinking? Yes. where are we drinking? Yes. where are we drinking?

Whiskey row

I will be on the floor by the time you get there....somewhere on the floor at what bar? I don't know

Getting started on cleaning the Vette now. Ron, I am not sure what time I am leaving in the a.m. Probably early though......

OK. I'll probably see you in Prescott.

:bananaparty::bananaparty::bananaparty:

See you at McD's at 545am. Good nite.