7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show

wickedfastvette

wickedfastvette
Posted Image

Phoenix meeting spot Saturday day of show

McDonalds located just a little east of I17 on Carefree Highway (north side of the road) for a departure at 6am sharp.

Meeting spot to go into show

Costco parking lot

3911 Highway 69
Prescott, AZ

try to be there by 7:30 am we will leave to go into show at 7:45

Signed up Even if you are going just to spectate post up so that we can get an idea where to make the meeting spots in
in Phoenix.
Wickedfastvette
Chameleon
TheCMSH

Dave64

C4orce2

badbobs95

c4blast

jack52r

porvette

Tbad

VetteSthetics

GDADTOY

C4in mesa

RickT

LastC3

Joe93

Marco and Lisa

acolyte

old yeller

HOG LUVR

CZYDMND

GOOFY2112

Enigma (Mo)

AW11GS

coconut girl

For all of the info on our 7th Annual Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show on Saturday, September 28th, please go to our website at Prescott Vette Sette and click on the Car Show page. You will find the Flyer and Registration form there.

Another great year and we have raised the Corvette limit from 250 cars to 275!!! Posted Image

Looking forward to seeing you all there again!

Lyn

If you are planning on staying overnight on Friday or Saturday in Prescott, there is also another Classic and Antique car show in Prescott Valley and the Yavapai Fair will be going on also.

It will be a busy weekend so make your Hotel reservations now before they get booked up.

I have a hotel list with special rates listed on our website at www.prescottvettesette.org or click on Car Show.

Lyn

Just to mention, there is a big dip in the road on Gurley St about three or four blocks east of the courthouse :at wits end:

jarred a door out of place on mine and a friend broke a rear spring on his 64 coupe, last year.

• 2 weeks later...
vette4lyn

Just to mention, there is a big dip in the road on Gurley St about three or four blocks east of the courthouse :at wits end:

jarred a door out of place on mine and a friend broke a rear spring on his 64 coupe, last year.

Yep! It is a nasty dip for any car... so go "slow" on Gurley.

wickedfastvette

It's right past the ballpark.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are planning on staying overnight on Friday or Saturday in Prescott, there is also another Classic and Antique car show in Prescott Valley and the Yavapai Fair will be going on also.

It will be a busy weekend so make your Hotel reservations now before they get booked up.

I have a hotel list with special rates listed on our website at www.prescottvettesette.org or click on Car Show.

Lyn

^^^ reservations made, but at the hotel that was my third choice. If you're going to the show and staying overnight, better get your room NOW!!!

We're in, again, but with both cars registered this year. Gonna let my daughter and her husband drive the '02. We won't be staying overnight, rather will cruise up with the others in the morning. Looking forward to another good time.

I have not registered yet, but I will. This will be my 6th. I will be coming up early that morning. Not sure if I will be going with some DCA members, on my own, or with ACE members. Just have to wait and see how it shakes out.

• Upvote 1

Guest badbobs95

Just made our reservations for Friday and Saturday at the "Residence Inn / Marriott" in case any of you losers want to go with us on Friday afternoon. Lots going on that weekend so don't wait too long. You're not sleeping with me! :LPMcrew: :bananaparty::bananaparty:

Hey all,

Just made our resversations at the "Residence Inn / Marriott". Hope you do not mind "my old buggie" trying to keep up with you guys. I would like to be part of the caravan on Friday. Looking forward to a great time!

Hey all,

Just made our resversations at the "Residence Inn / Marriott". Hope you do not mind "my old buggie" trying to keep up with you guys. I would like to be part of the caravan on Friday. Looking forward to a great time!

You should do well in the C4 Stock Class. Hope you enter your car in the show.

We already have 45 registrations to date. We are ahead for registrations from previous years at this point in time. If you haven't made your hotel reservations and are planning on staying overnight, you had better do it NOW as mentioned above! Lyn

Guest badbobs95

Hey all,

As much as I hate to say this, I agree with Larry! Terry, you have the most beautiful 85 I have ever seen. You should do well in the stock C4 class as my brother Larry said. He's a brother from a different mother if you know what I mean. :yourock:

Hey all,

As much as I hate to say this, I agree with Larry! Terry, you have the most beautiful 85 I have ever seen. You should do well in the stock C4 class as my brother Larry said. He's a brother from a different mother if you know what I mean. :yourock:

I don't know Bob, I doubt any man would admit to being our father!! :facepalm:

I have my reservation at the hotel. Made it about three weeks ago. This new forum just now let me sign in so I could post this. Now if I can just figure out how to get the photo that Dwayne took of my car and put on for me ('cause I am 'puter stupid) back on. See all in Prescott if not sooner.

I have my reservation at the hotel. Made it about three weeks ago. This new forum just now let me sign in so I could post this. Now if I can just figure out how to get the photo that Dwayne took of my car and put on for me ('cause I am 'puter stupid) back on. See all in Prescott if not sooner.

Yeah, I just took a look for it Jack, your sig pick was swallowed into the void like a few others. Maybe the Dawg has some magic powers

Jack, if you PM a link to the photo to me or email me the file, I'll get it in your sig for you.

Hey Guy's,

Thanks for the kind words about the "Blaster". It has been fun to bring back to some original and some restored condition. I do not know anything about being judged as F4 stock, but I would enjoy learning more and what I need to do.

Sent registration in Today, Makes a great parking space....

Guest badbobs95

Hey Guy's,

Thanks for the kind words about the "Blaster". It has been fun to bring back to some original and some restored condition. I do not know anything about being judged as F4 stock, but I would enjoy learning more and what I need to do.

Hey Terry, this isn't a concours show but the winners are chosen by the other owners so just keep shining that baby up and kiss everybody's ass that comes by and looks at your car. Bribe as many as you can to write down your car's #. :Dude:

Yes Bob, I will take Bribes...........I really like Ben Franklins picture......

• 4 weeks later...

Just letting everyone know that we now have 71 Corvettes registered for the car show. We are ahead of schedule at this point in time for registrants. If you haven't made your hotel reservations, better do it now. It is slim pickin's because of all the activity going on September 28th.

Just sent in my registration for the show. Get your car ready Greg, C4orce2 will be waiting for you! :banannadance: