NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE fun AutoX, April 7th

Desertdawg

I'm thinking about it....never tried autoX before.hmm I wont know till I start working. I'll let you know asap.

My first one was last year.. do it, you will have a blast.

Start out at a comfortable pace and kick it up when and if you feel like it. GREAT (safe)place to let the Vette loose!

Yes, at least come out and see the cars and people, and I guarantee you - You will go around "the cones in that parking lot" and "wont care what anyone thinks" because "these are all really cool people!"

That's what it's all about, and John and I both learned that our 1st time last year....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• alludc

• TheCMSH

How many do we have committed to coming out?

Right now there are 12 or 13 prepaid, as far as those paying on site I wasn't able to keep track of how many said they were coming...

Hopefully i make it back from Vegas this Sat. Sounds like a fun event.

I hope you make it Joe, it's a blast....

Jim has a nice list for this event. Click Here to check it out or add to it...

I've been trying to attend an ace event but work has been taking my time.

crossing my fingers, I come home before sat to prep the car.

ok dawg count me in!!!!! I'll give you the dough on sat morning. but I need to borrow a helmet inorder to race. anyone have a large size helmet I could use????

ok dawg count me in!!!!! I'll give you the dough on sat morning. but I need to borrow a helmet inorder to race. anyone have a large size helmet I could use????

PM FNBADZO6...he may have one.

well guess I'm not going. no helmet to race with. maybe next time.

Did you see this reply??.

I've been trying to get all my stuff done today, plus taking the dog in for a check up... Busy, busy, busy...

Hopefully i make it back from Vegas this Sat. Sounds like a fun event.

I hope you make it Joe, it's a blast....

Jim has a nice list for this event. Click Here to check it out or add to it...

I've been trying to attend an ace event but work has been taking my time.

crossing my fingers, I come home before sat to prep the car.

Dawg, i'm in i'll give you the mula tomorrow morning. :banannarainbow:

well guess I'm not going. no helmet to race with. maybe next time.

Did you see this reply??.

I've been trying to get all my stuff done today, plus taking the dog in for a check up... Busy, busy, busy...

yeah, he was already in tucson. I'll go next time.

Input Sea Foam.... check Changed the oil... check Input shade, helmet, chair.... check Looks like I'm ready to go, see you all in the morn.

Check list: Radiator cleaned...check Oil...check Tire pressure...check Lug wrench...check Mini compressor...check Tire pressure gauge...check Helmets...check Chairs...check Beach umbrella...check Sun screen...check Drinks...check Extra ACE T-Shirts...check Cash to pay Dawg...check Am I missing anything? :lol

phil, you can get a helmet for like $40 all over town. craigslist has tons you could pick up in the am. hell, I think you can even get one at walmart. dont let that hold you back. how late is everyone gonna be there? Ill be auto-xing with teh Porsche club tomorrow, but may swing by when im done there to check you guys out

We have the pad until 5pm, last year the heat got us and we were gone by 2.

This event was a blast. I had a great time and its nice to meet ya fellas! Sorry i had to leave early, i had visitors coming from out of town. Thanks Dawg! :thumbs

^^^This^^^ Had an absolute buh-LAST!!!!! Any of you that miss this are really missing out on the funnest think you can do in your car with your clothes on. The gang was still going at it, attendance was light so we all had the opportunity to make a lot of passes. If you miss this one you MUST do the next, its just too much fun not to. Nice work Dawg! :thumbs

Had a total blast! :ACE: Thanks to Dawg for setting this up and to all other ACEholes who contributed shade, chairs, helmets, food, etc., etc.

Special thanks to Donna (HogLuvr) for being our timing person! :yourock:

Those of you who didn't go, you REALLY MISSED OUT ON A GREAT TIME! :lolfail:

I know I had more fun than I was supposed to, and more runs than I needed too. left some extra rubber on the pad just before closing time, Ask Donna (hogluver).. :lol Donuts are fun, but just not fast on the clock! And the Camaro drift club make it look easy, I can tell you that trying to go sideways on purpose isn't.... Sorry the rest of you missed this one, the smile on my face is guaranteed to last about 2 weeks, then it's on to the Damn Cruise!!!

Had a total blast! :ACE: Thanks to Dawg for setting this up and to all other ACEholes who contributed shade, chairs, helmets, food, etc., etc.

Special thanks to Donna (HogLuvr) for being our timing person! :yourock:

Those of you who didn't go, you REALLY MISSED OUT ON A GREAT TIME! :lolfail:

Yeah, this year's was even better than last years AutoX. If you've never done it, or any racing, it doesn't matter. It's just ALL FUN!

Looking forward to the Dam Ralley!

I know I had more fun than I was supposed to, and more runs than I needed too. left some extra rubber on the pad just before closing time, Ask Donna (hogluver).. :lol

Donuts are fun, but just not fast on the clock! And the Camaro drift club make it look easy, I can tell you that trying to go sideways on purpose isn't....

Sorry the rest of you missed this one, the smile on my face is guaranteed to last about 2 weeks, then it's on to the Damn Cruise!!!

Would have loved to have seen that!