NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE fun AutoX, April 7th

Desertdawg

I got a confirmation from Pay Pal but no reply on here.. Just making sure you got the payment.

Sorry, been busy... yep got it! :thumbs

Todd, I'll PM you back.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• alludc

• TheCMSH

Yeah, going full rules of some nonACE orginazation isn't what I want to do here. Your still welcome to attend and have FUN if you want...

I just sent my $$$ via PayPal, and this will be my 2nd A.C.E. AutoX, and it's really fun! Looking forward to seeing John Syb again... :howdy (I probably won't need a "borrow" on that Helmet like last time.. :yourock: .) :ACE:

I just sent my $$$ via PayPal, and this will be my 2nd A.C.E. AutoX, and it's really fun!

Looking forward to seeing John Syb again... :howdy

(I probably won't need a "borrow" on that Helmet like last time.. :yourock: .)

:ACE:

Yours to use if you need it bro. I have a couple of em in fact.

Sorry I'm late guyz I'm in again. was a blast last year and gonna stretch the E-Force legs this time Vid of last years effort

I can paypal now or just give you the $$$ on Sat, what works best 4 yah? Steve

I'm thinking about it....never tried autoX before.hmm I wont know till I start working. I'll let you know asap.

I was just getting ready to do a bumpity bump...but you guys took care of it for me. :lol And yes Phil...sign up and come...it's a blast.

I'm thinking about it....never tried autoX before.hmm I wont know till I start working. I'll let you know asap.

My first one was last year.. do it, you will have a blast.

Start out at a comfortable pace and kick it up when and if you feel like it. GREAT (safe)place to let the Vette loose!

Hey Dawg! I'm in but my paypal account is screwed up for some reason. PM me your address and i'll mail my payment to ya. Thanks, Andy

I'm really leaning towards getting new rear tires for this. The ones I have on there now are old and are just spinning like crazy on the street under only about half throttle...I don't want to be drifting all around out there. Can I find $500+ to buy new ones. :pensativo: Or, would my drag radials withstand the cornering?

I'm really leaning towards getting new rear tires for this. The ones I have on there now are old and are just spinning like crazy on the street under only about half throttle...I don't want to be drifting all around out there.

Can I find $500+ to buy new ones. :pensativo: Or, would my drag radials withstand the cornering?

Ok here my two pennies on that, since you're not the first with impending tire issues:

I say run what ya got, is the extra fraction of a second(s)really worth it to throw on the new tires? Afterall, its just a fun thing, if you go end-around then it'll just add to the fun. Run the goodie off what you have and then throw on the new set.

It's not about that half second or what ever. To me it's not as much fun if I'm having to fight the car because the tires aren't holding up. It's about being able to push the car hard around the turns and having the ability to accelerate off that turn and not feather the throttle so much. To me that will take the fun out of it. Drifting just isn't my gig. I want to turn and go, not turn and :3gears:

I was wondering is the 70 bucks for one driver and one car? or is it 1 driver x cars? I was thinking about taking both of my cars out there, since the Firebird does not have the endurance to run all day like the Vette does. (and the Vette is legal to drive now) either way I plan to make it along with my brother who wants to autoX his car.

CODESIX, I recieved your prepaid entry. Thank you!!! 11 days left to get signed up.........!

Suggestions for course features? I'll put in any that I can.