• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• alludc

• TheCMSH

Just paid up, thank you for hosting this event, I had a blast last year.

got it :thumbs

C ya there :howdy

I got 15 maybe's and 1 one paid..... :eek

I have about 5 days to decide weather or not I'm shelling out just over 3 grand to do this event.

Francy and I are in. $$ sent via paypal, however, I fat-fingered a key and sent the $$ before I included my forum name. Hope it will not be a big problem. Did you get my PM?

Jack, nothing in paypal from you, check to see if you were billed and dispute it if you were, then just pay me in person... Jerry, same as Jack, pay in person :thumbs

Things are not playing as I would like. Move me from the "Maybe" list to the "Out" list. Sorry, just fighting to stay afloat... :banghead

I gotcha chad, sorry to hear it Chris, hopefully thing turn around soon! jack, got your PayPal this time......

ok, the deposit has been made, there are about a dozen confirmed, so we're short about ... oh 30 more people. Keep the autoX in mind when your talking with your friends, get them intrested and lets get this payed for!!!

I will pass this around I know a few others who would want too. I am on the fence right now depends on school etc. I do have a question though that might bring a few more out... what if its an open wheel car?

Remember, this is a FUN event, open wheel starts getting serious.(SERIOUS FAST that is) I don't know how to do a full on serious tech inspection and I'll have to see what my contract with Firebird allows....

If you will allow a non ace member I could get another person for you. It's a 300zx nothing crazy honestly just looking to try road racing

They race at Firebird from time to time so I would not think they would mind but before I mention this to them I wanted to clear it here.

Jiuce, bring your friend, just tell him to pretend he's an ACE member :lol Still checking on the open wheel stuff....

It'll be a last minute thing for me, as I'm supposed to be in Florida on business that week and may stay out there for the weekend with some buddies.

I got a confirmation from Pay Pal but no reply on here.. Just making sure you got the payment.

PMing you some info.... I can bring you 15-25 more people (corvettes). We will supply timing, radios, cones, etc. Intrigued?