• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

Hell....I still will be on MPSC and I'm going. espcially if my homie ollie is going.

Game on.

Cannot wait to hang with you! It has been awhile since we unleashed the furry ...

... ahhh man... doesn't look like ill be able to make it anymore dwayneyy.... :((((. Srry i cant be there to lower the average age....

Dawg, it looks like I will not be able to make it to Gila Bend on Saturday. I was looking forward to going but gonna have to drop out. Thanks.

I'm out. its calling for snow and i cant take the chance of missing work because of the weather.

Ehhhh. No go for me. :(

Too bad though, cause I ain't scurred of rain!!

You 4 will be missed....

Updated the list with the rest I hope! Even added the newest member Larry per PM :thumbs

BBQ = 90 pounds of beef done

potato salad = 35 pounds of potatos done

Beans = about 7 gallons, started!!!

Now all I need is for a couple of you to show up !

yeeaa srry man. Really wanted to try this amazing bbq sauce i heard of. You old ppl always do got great recipes :D haha

... ahhh man... doesn't look like ill be able to make it anymore dwayneyy.... :((((. Srry i cant be there to lower the average age....

Sucks you're not going to be making this trip. It's got some really good eats and greets. How do you want to do the parts swap thing since you're not going to make this?

I was about to PM u on that actually. If u dont end up selling the stuff to someone else at Gila bend I would like to figure out a way to get them from u. main problem is that ur in mesa and im in north phoenix by Anthem. So let me know if u end up selling the stuff or not, and if not then we can figure out a way for me to get them. Worse comes to worse ill just make it into a little road trip and drive down there. And hey if u still have the lowering bolts after the event, ill take those to. haha.

Paypal and USPS....or Pony Express come to mind...but the youngun might not know what that is... :lol

ha ha very funny. i listened in history class. and i watch the news. they actually did a modern day pony express where some dudes road 200 miles or something into scottsdale. hmm i wonder if they left yet.. haha

Hey Guys... Kami and I are out. Something came up with Kami's family and we need to take care of it. Have fun those who go and post up a lot of photos

Getting ready to take it out..

I hope you are talking about the Vette. :facepalm:

Will be rolling out of the garage in a few. :3gears:

'nother cancellation...we lost another plane and crew last night. Gotta go to work. YA'LL BE SAFE!!!

damn wish i was able to go. you guys arent going far from me i live in buckeye and i would love to come but i need some help getting my car street legal again