9th Annual Gila Bend Cruise and BBQ

Desertdawg

fourseventeen

Everyone start thinking about bringing some deserts please !!!

and some sunshine

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

count me in, though i wont be in a vette ill be coming up with the yuma group in my two wheeled rice powered rocket. (ill hang out in the back and ill park away from the group so i dont bring down the cool level :thumbs )

count me in, though i wont be in a vette ill be coming up with the yuma group in my two wheeled rice powered rocket. (ill hang out in the back and ill park away from the group so i dont bring down the cool level :thumbs )

Your boss won't let you borrow a ZR1?

:funnypost: That made me laugh at 6:53 AM PT. Last day of NBA All Star Week...can't wait to get home! REALLY need the run this weekend! Finishing up a 100 hour work week :facepalm:

the best corvette weve ever sold at our dealership was a GS last year, I was working on a Z06 and some of the salesmen came over and asked what kind of corvette it was :facepalm::facepalm:. as for borrowing a corvette, it would take an act of congress to get an aveo

Guest Sunstroked

Add another shrimp to the barbie. I was scheduled to be out of town on this weekend, my plans have changed so add another corvette to the list. My wife and I will be there.

fourseventeen

the best corvette weve ever sold at our dealership was a GS last year, I was working on a Z06 and some of the salesmen came over and asked what kind of corvette it was :facepalm::facepalm:. as for borrowing a corvette, it would take an act of congress to get an aveo

I would almost rather walk then take a Aveo to a Corvette event lol.

Add another shrimp to the barbie. I was scheduled to be out of town on this weekend, my plans have changed so add another corvette to the list. My wife and I will be there.

Bout time slacker.....Glad you will be joining us.

wow is there going to be enough parking?

Last year we parked 84 and still had room for a few more. A far cry from when we had 10 or 15 at Dawg's house.

ok are we parking on asphalt or dirt?

it's a gravel parking lot but no one will have to drive more than 100 yds on grave and it's in good shape.

That is unless you wanna send a crew down before Saturday to pave it for the city of gila bend.

ok are we parking on asphalt or dirt?

Both...If you are early enough you can grab one of the few paved spots, if not there is gravel/ dirt area which is not bad at all.

Holy crap, just looked at the weather....NOOOOOOOOOO! Hoping some of the other weather stations are more accurate then The Weather Channel

Guest badbobs95

It better not rain. WTF, it only rains like 8 days a year and it might screw up everything. Will you just postpone if it looks really bad? :cool