9th Annual Gila Bend Cruise and BBQ

Desertdawg

Hey!! Are we doing a St. Jude thing again this year? Maybe we should go local and collect for the Phoenix Childrens Hospital......

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

Please add Susie and I to the 'for sure will attend' list :banannarainbow: Don't have to be at PIR on Saturday...woooowhooooo

Hey!! Are we doing a St. Jude thing again this year? Maybe we should go local and collect for the Phoenix Childrens Hospital......

Think that was a national thing that Tony picked up off the big board, don't believe they are doing that again this year. Nice thought about the charity thing though

You can pretty much bet that Carol and I will not miss this annual pilgrimage! Lookin forward to it BIG TIME! ADD Larry & Carol Rich to the list please!

And lookie lookie I'm up to two dots...wooooowhooooo!

Post whore! :lol (new tag line) :thumbs

And lookie lookie I'm up to two dots...wooooowhooooo!

Post whore! :lol (new tag line) :thumbs

Thanks for the new tag and for placing the word 'post' before what I'm usually called :)

I think we might need name tags...I know I will since I have a terminal case of CRS :yesnod

25 DAYS TO GOOD GRUB AND WEIRD PEOPLE ALL IN ONE PLACE... :facepalm: Can't wait... for the drive. :3gears:

Canadian Atomic Orange

Looks like I'll be in town for this one:) If I can keep the wife out of the mall count Jim & Valerie in on this drive. Never been to one yet. Do we bring anything? Is there a collection for the food or what?

Looks like I'll be in town for this one:) If I can keep the wife out of the mall count Jim & Valerie in on this drive. Never been to one yet. Do we bring anything? Is there a collection for the food or what?

It will be nice to meet you. There will be a donation jar out that day. Anything above and beyond Dwayne's costs goes to support this forum. In the past folks have brought a dessert if they had something special that they make but it's not expected and the majority don't.

never mind delete