• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

Other than contributing to the jar, is there anything we can bring? Beer, chips, desert, burgers?

Remember: RAIN or SHINE, just show up ...

Drive your DD if you need to!

If you can, please bring a desert to share.

Other than contributing to the jar, is there anything we can bring? Beer, chips, desert, burgers?

Remember: RAIN or SHINE, just show up ...

Drive your DD if you need to!

If you can, please bring a desert to share.

Will do. There is only a 10% chance of rain! It is just suppose to be windy. I'm glad because contrary to other vettes, mine does melt in the rain. :facepalm:

wickedfastvette

Donna and I will be taking both cars - which means two open seats for anyone who wants them.

It looks like a major snow storm is going to hit Prescott on saturday, so that knocks my Vette out, I really hate driving my diesel hog truck all the way to Gila Bend so I might take you up on those seats, I'm bringing my stepdaughter with me.

... ahhh man... doesn't look like ill be able to make it anymore dwayneyy.... :((((. Srry i cant be there to lower the average age....

... ahhh man... doesn't look like ill be able to make it anymore dwayneyy.... :((((. Srry i cant be there to lower the average age....

and here I was counting on having you change my oil while we are eating :smilelol

We'll miss you :yesnod

Mommy and Daddy ground you and take the Vette keys away? :lol

Mommy and Daddy ground you and take the Vette keys away? :lol

Didn't clean your room again? :lol

sorry to hear this, I wanted to see where all the ruckus comes from....

wow within like 15mins of my post u guys hit me with 3 very nice insults. u guys are really on top of it lately hahaha. maybe its a good thing im not going :lol but i am extremely upset that i cant make it :(((

wow within like 15mins of my post u guys hit me with 3 very nice insults. u guys are really on top of it lately hahaha. maybe its a good thing im not going :lol

but i am extremely upset that i cant make it :(((

BTW, the smileys after the insult mean we don't mean it and are just kidding.... :thumbs Now, warm me up some milk and go clean your room. :lol

Not sure this was mentioned in one of the other 12 pages, but it may be a good idea to bring folding chairs if you're able. I've got the speech down to 90 minutes.

Just saw the latest weather "guesses". Now saying no rain in the Phoenix area until late afternoon on Sat. Rain from then until Sunday morning and by noon Sunday, clear and cold. That works for the BBQ and the PIR race on Sunday. Hope they have it right!

I'm out. its calling for snow and i cant take the chance of missing work because of the weather.

Donna and I will be taking both cars - which means two open seats for anyone who wants them.

It looks like a major snow storm is going to hit Prescott on saturday, so that knocks my Vette out, I really hate driving my diesel hog truck all the way to Gila Bend so I might take you up on those seats, I'm bringing my stepdaughter with me.

PM sent...