NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

9th Annual Gila Bend Cruise and BBQ

Desertdawg

Looks like it was a great time again this year. :thumbs How many cars this year? WOW! Lots of Yeller vettes. :P Wish I could have made it. Looks like Marco had a good time, even though he was carrying a Man Purse. Jus sayin' LOL :P

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

Thanks Dawg and family!!! Deb & I had a blast but we were a little let down due to the lack of the $50,000 lawyer show! ha ha ha BUT seriously, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Looks like it was a great time again this year. :thumbs How many cars this year? WOW! Lots of Yeller vettes. :P Wish I could have made it. Looks like Marco had a good time, even though he was carrying a Man Purse. Jus sayin' LOL :P

Duuuude, Missed you this year !

I just want to say thank you to everyone here, what an awesome day we had. The weather was perfect and the food didn't run out, so many smiling faces and shiny Corvettes. :ACE: rocks!!! The picture of our vette with all the signatures, thank you so much it made my day! Dave and LPM with the ACE logo on the jacket, thank you!!! (maybe a little thanks to Mike too, but just 2 inch's worth) It didn't rain here until about 9pm, I wasn't feeling any pain by then either! :cheers

Thank you Dwayne & Jammie for putting on a great BBQ, food is always great & the company is pretty good too. It was good to meet the newest member Larry and his wife from Casa Grande. :thankyou:

fourseventeen

I had a great time in the parking lot in Goodyear for 45 mins with a TON of vettes...even 2 other orange ones beside me. Wish I could have made it out to the BBQ though. I was late getting to speedworld for the photo gig I had...and pissed off some people LOL, oh well.

looks like it was a good turn out, sorry i missed it. when i found out the weather report changed, Ashleigh and i ended up in phoenix anyways. it was to late to make it to GB by then though.

I had a blast thanks for all the great food Dwayne. thanks for the lift Tom (06yumavette). everyone thanks for driving the best cars on the road! :thumbs

Ashleigh and i ended up in phoenix anyways.

I'm calling BS until you post pictures of Ashleigh....

Jay, we need to meet up and trade frags, I have a really nice branch of Pulsing Zena ready.

John, nice to see you again, just lemon law the one with a bad chime and buy it for yourself.

:thankyou: very much, Dwayne. We enjoyed the great food and hospitality. Well worth the drive. I'll be postin' some pics tomorrow. Power and internet issues, again...

Many thanks to the Tomko's for putting so much work into this again this year!!!! We had a blast. We got there a little late so I didnt really take too many pix but here is the link if you wanna' see them.

that's awesome dude .... thx for postin up!!!

Tom ... ya need to get back here man .... only 1 C3 did I see .... and CFIs ??? mmmmm they must becoming collectors items .... :rockon2::rockon2:

fourseventeen

Jay, we need to meet up and trade frags, I have a really nice branch of Pulsing Zena ready.

sounds good dawg just let me know when your closer out this way...gila bend is FAR! lol. If you need zooathids I may have a couple heads I can break off but I dont have any cool stuff...just all plain and boring really lol

I really wish I could have made this! Looks like a great time...and DAMN thats alot of vettes! thats too much coolness in one picture!

fourseventeen

Gila Bend was a snap running 80 plus mph!

It would take me longer because I only drive the speed limits. :smilelol

There were rumors that someone went 81, but I didn't see it...

Many thanks to the Tomko's for putting so much work into this again this year!!!! We had a blast. We got there a little late so I didnt really take too many pix but here is the link if you wanna' see them.

Always great pics and video Andrew! :thankyou:

Marana Rich

And then I shifted into 3rd. :3gears::edward:

And then I shifted into 3rd. :3gears::edward:

Butch may have seen something, but he's retired now...

fourseventeen

HUSH you didnt see anything besides the dunkin sign on the side of the hwy :eddie2:

chevyguy1969

my speedo only works to 81 then it quits but your right i am retired for a little while. S.O. says I have to get out of the house. Ted i didn't see Sh!t if you didn't :partydance: