NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

9th Annual Gila Bend Cruise and BBQ

Desertdawg

'nother cancellation...we lost another plane and crew last night. Gotta go to work.

YA'LL BE SAFE!!!

sorry to hear this :angelsad

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

Well, my migraine is finally going away. You guys better post lots of pics...I'm feeling really down about having missed it. :(

Thanks to Dawg and all those who made this possible...great time...great food...great company...what more could you ask for on a beautiful Saturday... :banannarainbow::thankyou:

Canadian Atomic Orange

Thanks to all. Had a great time seeing those I knew and meeting those I now know. Food was great and the weather was perfect. Real nice turn out of Vettes. Glad I could make it.:)

The mean wife and I had a great time, thanks to everyone who put in effort to make and set up the food, bring the shirts and calendars, and set up meeting spots in different parts of town. You all made it one heck of a nice event.

Guest racingchester

Another great get together put on by the one and only Jammie.....Dawg just pointed and made fun of him...Great turnout and looking forward to the next one.....Chuck

Quicksilver98

Other then being stopped by a ranger, in a Jeep of all things, on the way there I had a great time! Could of been a lot worse seeing how I was doing 120+ when I went by him. Didn't have his radar on but he knew I was going fast! He just came up to my window and said "You Serious?" Your kidding me right? After explaining that HW 8 was patroled every 10 miles and contruction zones everywhere...He said I should slow down...so I did. Close call! Thanks Duane and family for throwing another great event!

Other then being stopped by a ranger, in a Jeep of all things, on the way there I had a great time! Could of been a lot worse seeing how I was doing 120+ when I went by him. Didn't have his radar on but he knew I was going fast! He just came up to my window and said "You Serious?" Your kidding me right? After explaining that HW 8 was patroled every 10 miles and contruction zones everywhere...He said I should slow down...so I did. Close call! Thanks Duane and family for throwing another great event!

I was following this vette on 8...doing 100+, I wanted to see how fast it would go. I past him at 135..... I let off the throttle at 153, tach was at 5700 in the red.

Posted Image

I was following this vette on 8...doing 100+, I wanted to see how fast it would go. I past him at 135..... I let off the throttle at 153, tach was at 5700 in the red.

Posted Image

Great time!!

I was pretty impressed with your C3. However, I let you passed me. :facepalm:

Great time!!

I was pretty impressed with your C3. However, I let you passed me. :facepalm:

Oh don't I know you let me pass you, out of all the cars at the BBQ... mine was the slowest ... that i'm sure. :3gears:

wickedfastvette

Thanks to all the Tomkos!! Yet another great BBQ, just got home started raining on me 5 miles from the house and snowing on me about 1 mile from the house, so perfect timing!!

Another great day. No carbon left in the car. No rain until we got back to yuma (again). Thanks to Duane for another successful event. Bet you got enough desserts to last until next year! Can't get the uploader to work for the pics. Will try again later.