9th Annual Gila Bend Cruise and BBQ

Desertdawg

I'm driving my DD rain or shine. The FRC knows no other way. Looks like I will be attending solo this year, so you can officially remove the ? next to my name.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

Dwayne,

VV is up to 12 with a possible 14 people! That should be the final count.

Can someone please give me the directions to the Avondale meeting place? We in Prescott will drive directly down to there rather than meeting at WalMart then going there. I assume we take I 17 to the 101 to I 10 west, correct? What turn off from there? Possibly a contact number of somebody I can call as we are heading down? What time will that group be leaving?

Thanks,

Ed

Ed, all the details are in the first post of this thread...

West side group

Meet at I-10 and Estrella Parkway on McDowell (BevMo/Toys R Us parking lot)

Leave at 10:15 am or after all other groups arrive.

We went shopping last night, spent just over $500 bucks..... Everyone better show up cause I can't eat it all myself! :lol

In regards to Dwayne's post, the ACE tip jar will be out to cover those expenses! Pony up some dough ya cheap bastages.......food and servers ain't free! :ACE:

Rain or shine I'll be there unless I get in an accident! I've told everybody that has signed up to be committed even if it rains, now I am hearing another snow storm is going to hit us by the weekend, I hope it doesn't start until Sunday? I may have to drive my SUV down there, but I wouldn't miss your your BBQ sandwiches even if I had to ride my motorcycle down there!!!! ( :

In regards to Dwayne's post, the ACE tip jar will be out to cover those expenses! Pony up some dough ya cheap bastages.......food and servers ain't free! :ACE:

AND...don't forget $ to keep the forum going...

wickedfastvette

Rain or shine I'll be there unless I get in an accident! I've told everybody that has signed up to be committed even if it rains, now I am hearing another snow storm is going to hit us by the weekend, I hope it doesn't start until Sunday? I may have to drive my SUV down there, but I wouldn't miss your your BBQ sandwiches even if I had to ride my motorcycle down there!!!! ( :

I heard the same thing Ed, I'm driving my truck if it snows, I won't have a choice with my driveway.

Guest LOUDMIKE

I am leaving tomorrow am on my skateboard Dwayne so I can make it in time. I will have the small trailer hooked up to the back of it with a dessert and the BBQ shirts. Because of the limited space in the trailer I will be coming alone. (which means there will be plenty of me to go around ladies. Dont worry!) I am coming prepared though: I have the adhesive sandpaper for the wheels in case of ice. The mudders in case of mud slides or rocks. And the two inflatable arm buoys (extra large for my hugeness!) in case of flash flooding!! Best be seeing everyone there!!!

wickedfastvette

I am leaving tomorrow am on my skateboard Dwayne so I can make it in time. I will have the small trailer hooked up to the back of it with a dessert and the BBQ shirts. Because of the limited space in the trailer I will be coming alone. (which means there will be plenty of me to go around ladies. Dont worry!) I am coming prepared though: I have the adhesive sandpaper for the wheels in case of ice. The mudders in case of mud slides or rocks. And the two inflatable arm buoys (extra large for my hugeness!) in case of flash flooding!!

Best be seeing everyone there!!!

:funnypost:

Be careful Mike, some of us locals have been known to shoot at old bald guys on skateboards out here! C ya soon :howdy

I am leaving tomorrow am on my skateboard Dwayne so I can make it in time. I will have the small trailer hooked up to the back of it with a dessert and the BBQ shirts. Because of the limited space in the trailer I will be coming alone. (which means there will be plenty of me to go around ladies. Dont worry!) I am coming prepared though: I have the adhesive sandpaper for the wheels in case of ice. The mudders in case of mud slides or rocks. And the two inflatable arm buoys (extra large for my hugeness!) in case of flash flooding!!

Best be seeing everyone there!!!

Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

So what is wrong with a little rain? Just keep it under 120 and all will be fine. I don't know of anyone in this group with bald tires! See yall Saturday :cool:cool:cool:cool

...food and servers ain't free!

Amen to that!

I don't know of anyone in this group with bald tires!

I have a set, but they came that way. :lol

...food and servers ain't free!

Amen to that!

I don't know of anyone in this group with bald tires!

I have a set, but they came that way. :lol

Soooo.. are you ever going to use them? :lol

Blue Angel Vette

Dawg, it looks like I will not be able to make it to Gila Bend on Saturday. I was looking forward to going but gonna have to drop out. Thanks.