• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Eddie44

• HarleyPat

... ahhh man... doesn't look like ill be able to make it anymore dwayneyy.... :((((. Srry i cant be there to lower the average age....

Sucks you're not going to be making this trip. It's got some really good eats and greets. How do you want to do the parts swap thing since you're not going to make this?

I've got the speech down to 90 minutes.

If this happens this year I'm going to do the "Eat and Beat" thang. :lol

I'm out.

That sucks. Hope to see ya some other time I guess.

wickedfastvette

wow look at all the chickens! :partydance:

Who's a chicken Mike? They didn't say they weren't coming because of the weather.

I've got the speech down to 90 minutes.

If this happens this year I'm going to do the "Eat and Beat" thang. :lol

Don't worry Mark, I'll bring the Glock...that'll shut down any speeches. :lol

... ahhh man... doesn't look like ill be able to make it anymore dwayneyy.... :((((. Srry i cant be there to lower the average age....

Sucks you're not going to be making this trip. It's got some really good eats and greets. How do you want to do the parts swap thing since you're not going to make this?

I was about to PM u on that actually. If u dont end up selling the stuff to someone else at Gila bend I would like to figure out a way to get them from u. main problem is that ur in mesa and im in north phoenix by Anthem. So let me know if u end up selling the stuff or not, and if not then we can figure out a way for me to get them. Worse comes to worse ill just make it into a little road trip and drive down there. And hey if u still have the lowering bolts after the event, ill take those to. haha.

wow look at all the chickens! :partydance:

Who's a chicken Mike? They didn't say they weren't coming because of the weather.

ya mike! i cant go cause Zeek (my vette) is gunna be in the shop till monday :((

And then my bro-in-law cant go anymore either so we couldnt even take his car. Ill be at the next event tho!!

I was about to PM u on that actually. If u dont end up selling the stuff to someone else at Gila bend I would like to figure out a way to get them from u. main problem is that ur in mesa and im in north phoenix by Anthem. So let me know if u end up selling the stuff or not, and if not then we can figure out a way for me to get them. Worse comes to worse ill just make it into a little road trip and drive down there. And hey if u still have the lowering bolts after the event, ill take those to. haha.

Paypal and USPS....or Pony Express come to mind...but the youngun might not know what that is... :lol

The YELLER Vette is waxed and ready to go. :partydance: Even smeared some rain x on the windshield just in case. :willy

I dont think rain should be an issue as long as speed is kept to a reasonable level (while its raining). ill bring my tech 2 and will be more than happy to give a free check-up for anyone, just in case of road gremlins

I dont think rain should be an issue as long as speed is kept to a reasonable level (while its raining). ill bring my tech 2 and will be more than happy to give a free check-up for anyone, just in case of road gremlins

illtake you up on that offer.

I have a random SRS/Airbag light that comes on. I have made zero effort yet to tshoot (been buzy) and I dont know if my Autozone delux code reader will pick up on this error, due to I think is will be an issue with the BCM and not the PCM.

Ill track ya down at the event bud.

illtake you up on that offer.

I have a random SRS/Airbag light that comes on. I have made zero effort yet to tshoot (been buzy) and I dont know if my Autozone delux code reader will pick up on this error, due to I think is will be an issue with the BCM and not the PCM.

Ill track ya down at the event bud.

Think I'll take a piece of that action too, have a pesky P0410 code that keeps popping up, need to see what's going on with the airpump

\

Weather update! Its calling for a waltz down to mamby pamby land with a chance of Jackwagon.

:lol

Hell....I still will be on MPSC and I'm going. espcially if my homie ollie is going. Game on.

ATTENTION ALL ACEHOLES WITH CONVERTIBLES GOING TO GB: As some of you know, a member of Fast Glass Corvette Club is in charge of lining up the 43 convertibles that do the driver introduction parade laps at the NASCAR events at PIR. On Sunday we have 47 convertibles that are scheduled to show up for the event. However, at least one of the cars does not have a top and several are from Prescott. Sean Thompson is concerned that we may have less than 43 cars show up, which would be a real mess. I talked to Sean this evening and told him I would try and line up 4 convertibles from ACE that would be on an "on call" status. Chances are none of our 4 would be needed. However, if 4 of you are interested in ever doing it, this is the way to get into the group. Sean told me that just for volunteering to be on call for Sunday morning, he would make sure that you are in the group for the next event which is in November. If you are needed on Sunday, you will get pit passes and two tickets to the race. Eventhough we park in the infield, you do not need to stay for the race if you do not want to. If you are interested in volunteering to be on call for Sunday's race, find me at the BBQ and I will give you the details. Thanks. I have done this once before and it is a blast.

ATTENTION ALL ACEHOLES WITH CONVERTIBLES GOING TO GB:

As some of you know, a member of Fast Glass Corvette Club is in charge of lining up the 43 convertibles that do the driver introduction parade laps at the NASCAR events at PIR. On Sunday we have 47 convertibles that are scheduled to show up for the event. However, at least one of the cars does not have a top and several are from Prescott. Sean Thompson is concerned that we may have less than 43 cars show up, which would be a real mess. I talked to Sean this evening and told him I would try and line up 4 convertibles from ACE that would be on an "on call" status. Chances are none of our 4 would be needed. However, if 4 of you are interested in ever doing it, this is the way to get into the group. Sean told me that just for volunteering to be on call for Sunday morning, he would make sure that you are in the group for the next event which is in November. If you are needed on Sunday, you will get pit passes and two tickets to the race. Eventhough we park in the infield, you do not need to stay for the race if you do not want to. If you are interested in volunteering to be on call for Sunday's race, find me at the BBQ and I will give you the details.

Thanks. I have done this once before and it is a blast.

You got that, right?! Marco & I are in for Sunday if you still need us! :banannarainbow: