NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official " Run To The River 07 " Updated 10/12***

P51tj

Funny thing is, he's not far off. Depending on what you have under the hood, you probably won't be leading hardly at all with this bunch of

:3gears:

should be OK, I won't be driving the red one :leaving

Did I miss something there Tony? Have you and Nancy signed up???

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P51tj

• Dianne

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

Funny thing is, he's not far off. Depending on what you have under the hood, you probably won't be leading hardly at all with this bunch of

:3gears:

should be OK, I won't be driving the red one :leaving

Did I miss something there Tony? Have you and Nancy signed up???

If they did Tim they'd better be driving the RED one! :howdy:howdy:thumbs

I was already planning on bringing a radio, but if we're gonna be trying to alter the Earths rotation through judicious application of horsepower transmitted through beefy rear tires... Maybe I should dig my radar detector outa the box it resides in. As to leading, no worries. I have a fairly close to stock 2000 convertible, I'll be setting no records here. I'll be the guy hiding in the middle of the pack somewhere whning about how long it's gonna take to save up for those 243 heads, 90/90 and MTI cam.... Plus, I drive that route about once a week in my work truck, and as roads go, it's not that challenging, so I can't imagine too many heroic heel toe moments anyway.

All the sme, I'm still anxious....

I was already planning on bringing a radio, but if we're gonna be trying to alter the Earths rotation through judicious application of horsepower transmitted through beefy rear tires... Maybe I should dig my radar detector outa the box it resides in. As to leading, no worries. I have a fairly close to stock 2000 convertible, I'll be setting no records here. I'll be the guy hiding in the middle of the pack somewhere whning about how long it's gonna take to save up for those 243 heads, 90/90 and MTI cam.... Plus, I drive that route about once a week in my work truck, and as roads go, it's not that challenging, so I can't imagine too many heroic heel toe moments anyway. All the sme, I'm still anxious....
:smilelol:burnout2 That's the spirit! You'll be amazed at what some of the jokers...I mean awesome people can do!

New prize added to drawing...compliments The Complete Garage!!! Thanks Andrew for getting this started!

New prize added!

Jay and Diane have just donated 2 $25 gift certificates for Big Earls. Thanks J and D!!!

Any east or far east, or in my case far, FAR east siders want to set up a rondezvous place? Superstition springs and/or AZ Mills malls?

Robert and Elizabeth
Any east or far east, or in my case far, FAR east siders want to set up a rondezvous place? Superstition springs and/or AZ Mills malls?

We can meet up with you at AZ Mills in the usual spot (no longer Krispy Kreme, now El Pollo Asado).

Robert and Elizabeth
:banannadance: We will meet you there too, along with Joan & Dave (Vettish). What time in the morning? :yawn :rolleyes

I'd say lets be there by 8am to give us an hour and a half drive time (we are totally unfamiliar with the meeting spot) and a half hour to socialize once there. Traffic is also very heavy on Saturdays on the west side.

Another prize has been donated!!! Phil (1EvilC5) has offered up a $100 gift certificate from his own Speedy Ticket Service!!!

Thanks Phil!!!

:banannadance: We will meet you there too, along with Joan & Dave (Vettish). What time in the morning? :yawn :rolleyes

I'd say lets be there by 8am to give us an hour and a half drive time (we are totally unfamiliar with the meeting spot) and a half hour to socialize once there. Traffic is also very heavy on Saturdays on the west side.

Works 4 me :)

Another prize has been donated!!! Phil (1EvilC5) has offered up a $100 gift certificate from his own Speedy Ticket Service!!!

:cheers Thanks Phil!!!

Phil yuour AWESOME! Way to go buddy!

If you guys don't mind we will try and get to the Mills by 8 and tag along.

Jim and Diana

Jim and Diana

The more the merrier! :banannasword:

Jim and Diana

The more the merrier! :banannasword:

I will also meet at this location. Look for Pete Flores also.

Phil...

Just bought a Diablo Programmer... get to test it out this weekend!! Saturday is just soooo far away.