• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P51tj

• Dianne

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

just finshed with cleaning the car got s/o packing now we will be about 15 minutes late LOL see everyone in a few hours can't wait to meet more of the vett enthusiasts happy vett dreams to all and to a good night.

I CAN'T SLEEP!! LOL

Man, this is gonna be a blast!

Same here, just woke up after a few hours of sleep. See you in a while.

Alright kiddies, time for bed or Laughlin Clause won't come!!!! Nighty night!

Damn, woke up this morning hoping for a ton of loot and all I got was a full tank of gas......

Oh yeah, and the speedy beeper I've been wanting.

Now just to get my school work done this morning so I can clear my thoughts and begin my quest to "Bankrupt the Belle"

Remember folks, you're not going to Vegas so what happens there doesn't stay there! Those of us not able to go want pics! :lol

Just got into the hotel room... Only took a bit more than two hours of drive time to get here... Good times on the way up, can't wait for tomorrow. BTW, thank you again to Tim for the heads up phone call in Wickenburg, that DPS guy woulda had me for sure!!!

:cfdeadagain Cool with the real-time updates B.P.! :thumbs

Glad everyone made it safe and sound,....wait, is Chad ever 'sound'?

Hope someone wins a gajillion! It can happen, my father-in-law popped a $5 slot machine in Morengo or somethin' for $29K. Traded in the old one and bought a new Caddy. :phil evil:

:cfdeadagain Ok, gotta ask for HELP to get these pic's loaded, it's been a long, long time since I did Photo Bucket and I did have help from Buccaneer ( miss that guy :wub:blink ) the last time! :cfdeadagain

Just got home here had a great time took a few pictures will try to post them up soon. Hope everyone got home safe. :checkeredflag: :black vette::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave3::wave3::wave3::wave3::wave3:

gonna have few beers to finish the weekend off just right

Had an awesome time!!! Great to be part of a group that likes to have fun with the cars; the stretch from the construction zone to Wikiup was a blast!!! I was pleasently surprised at how many of the group were willing to ge it on at triple digit speeds for that extended a time. You guys ROCK!!!!

I didn't get the chance to meet everybody, but those I did were all fantastic people. Thank you to everybody (especially Tim for the aforementioned Wickenburg call). I very much look forward to our next outing...

Rich, I dig the mural of plates. Seems that the coolest plate got double billing!! :thumbs

Fantastic Pix everyone! Thanks for sharing with us.

We need a list of the winners of the raffle.

Who won what???? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

Andrew

Andrew

I knew we would forget something!!! I know Vettspontiacs won the room and from there if is all foggy! The following won something but I didn't keep track so if you won something please post up!

Phil and Elizabeth

Lee and Vickie

Randy and Maureen

Jay and Dianne won their own prize...they gave it back though! :lol

Cherie

Terry and Cyndy

I'm not sure I got em all so please do tell!!!

:cfdeadagain Ok, gotta ask for HELP to get these pic's loaded, it's been a long, long time since I did Photo Bucket and I did have help from Buccaneer ( miss that guy :wub:blink ) the last time! :cfdeadagain

Let me know if you need some help posting on Photobucket or Flickr.com. Both are very good. Imageshack is also good but takes a little longer to do.

Andrew

Andrew

I knew we would forget something!!! I know Vettspontiacs won the room and from there if is all foggy! The following won something but I didn't keep track so if you won something please post up!

Phil and Elizabeth

Lee and Vickie

Randy and Maureen

Jay and Dianne won their own prize...they gave it back though! :lol

Cherie

Terry and Cyndy

I'm not sure I got em all so please do tell!!!

Lee and Vickie won $50.00

Cherie won $100 for Speedy Tickets