NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official " Run To The River 07 " Updated 10/12***

P51tj

OK here we go. I would like to welcome you all to the ACE 1st Annual "Run to the River" Laughlin overnighter. We will have it on Saturday 13 October and we will be staying at the Colorado Belle The Belle.

I have contacted group sales and they have allowed for a Saturday night only sale based on our numbers from last year. :clap They have blocked up to 30 rooms and if we need more, the sooner I know the better chances we will have in getting more rooms, so make your reservation early.

We will do it a little different this year, You will need to call the Belle at 1-800-477-4837 to make your own reservations. Tell them that you want the AZ Corvettes rate and that rate is 48.00 + tax for the night. Reservations MUST be made at least 1 month ahead to secure this rate.

Once you make your reservation, please post up here so I will have a good guess

This year promises to be bigger and better than the last, we have some good "goodies" for a raffle drawing and maybe even a trinket to show our appreciation...no not more YELLER M&M's :lol .

Stay tuned for more details, news and weather.

Folks with reservations so far:

Us

Jay and Dianne (Dianne & 405hp))

Bob and Linda (Vettspontiacs)

Lee and Vickie (Mackie)

Jim and Jackie Wilson (Flip :D )

Robert and Elizabeth (Robert and Elizabeth)

Dwayne and Jammye (Desertdawg)

Phil and Lisa (1EvilC5)

Don and Liz (Don Becker and elivaught)

Pete (Vette 2000)

Robert (Quiktrip)

Bob & Linda Strohbehn (Bob)

Randy and Maureen (AZBuckeye)

Mike and Sue (Nort99)

John and Karen (Jstrutt) Already be there

Ted (Ted Yoder) Already be there

Chris and Yvonne (Friends of Ted) Already be there

Mike (1Jester)

Chuck and Judy da Boss! (racingchester)

Mark and Tanya (Sidewinder and Tanya)

Bob and Jeanne (Nordic)

Sean and Stacie (Bigfoot99 and Mrs Bigfoot)

Cherie (Mrs B-Dog)

Jack and Lori (Vette 6)

Jim and Sherry (GarAB13)

Terry (TAC)

Dave & Joan (AZDave43 & Vettesh)

Butch&Teresa (chevyguy1969)

Dave & Jenna (EUDLOSE)

Phil & Elizabeth (TEXAZC6)

Jack & Lynn (kendra79)

Jim & Diana (JER)

Chris (Big Poppa)

Chad (ChadC)

Rich and Ester (Yuma Rich)

-We will be having a raffle/ 50-50 drawing for a free upgraded room, $100 gift card from Discount Tire(THX Andrew!!), Griot's Car care Kit Vauled @ $99 and 2 $25 gift certifacates to Big Earls!

Price will be $10 per car and the drawing will take place in Wikieup, except for the room which will HAVE to take place a few days before we leave so the winner can canx their reservations! Good Luck all!

-Route up will be 60 to Wikenburg 93 to Wikieup and I-40 thru Kingman and 89 to Bullhead City/Laughlin.

-PHX Gathering Stop

This Wal Mart will provide better parking fo ALL of us to gather. Wish to depart here at 10:00ish

-1/2 way stop at the Wikieup Trading Post Restaurant, Jewelry and Gifts (gas too)

-Will stop for a photo op across the river.

-Last stop :clap:party:drinkers:2cents:2cents:2cents:chris:thumbs

-ACE/COTV Only Parking

-Return, for those that want, will go into Havasu for lunch at the London Bridge. Leave the Belle @ 11:00

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P51tj

• Dianne

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

Done. Jay and I made our reservations. She asked what time we wanted to check in, but then she said check-in is at 3:00 p.m. (noon if there are any rooms available). So, I just said 3:00 was fine.

Dianne

Marana Rich

What is the route you will taking to and from Laughlin?

What is the route you will taking to and from Laughlin?

As in last year we will go the most direct route getting there 60/93/I-40/89 so we can start in the fun. :drinkers On the way back will will have a few groups. Some coming straght home, some contiuing on to LAS, and some will take the scenic route home through Havasu to visit LARSVET and better half Carol! :grphug: I will have meeting points, times, stops and all in the near future. Look at the Pic archive for last years event.

Hey - guess what?

I'm in! With Tracy. Don't know if we'll be walking, taking the bus or driving, but we'll be there! :cheers

Marana Rich

I was hoping you would come across 10 and up 95, that way myself and anyone else from this part of the world would be able to hook up and drive the rest of the way with the group. As it is, I/we wouldn't see you until Laughlin..

Guest UVETTYA
I was hoping you would come across 10 and up 95, that way myself and anyone else from this part of the world would be able to hook up and drive the rest of the way with the group. As it is, I/we wouldn't see you until Laughlin..

Some of us came back that way last year. If we went that way, we could also pick up Larry and Carol in Havasu. It's an idea to toss around...

Going straight there due to past comments and expeirences :willy . Please meet us there and we will come back that way.

vettspontiacs

Vettspontiacs, and wife will be attending October 13th at Belle. 2 people, and one vet. Thanks Linda

Vettspontiacs, and wife will be attending October 13th at Belle. 2 people, and one vet. Thanks Linda

Great...got ya on board! :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
I don't know who he did on the way up,

but I know him and I got it on coming home!! hehehehehe!!

Ken

Yeah but I bet you won't walk me like you did last year. :devil

Dawg,

How many Vettes from CoTV? I saw your post about 10 rooms on the old thread. Is that still accurate?

Andrew

I just got an email from Toobadd and he is having trouble getting into this section for some reason. Anyway, Tim, please put Jack and Connie Willard down for Laughlin. They booked their room. Two people, one vette.

Dianne

Dianne, I reset Jacks account, and sent him an email.

Andrew, they told me at least 10 rooms, Rich is supposed to let me know as soon as they get a better count.

I will send him a note and see if he has any updates.

im an email.Andrew, they told me at least 10 rooms, Rich is supposed to let me know as soon as they get a better count.

I will send him a note and see if he has any updates.

Thanks,

Andrew

Folks with reservations so far:

Us

Steve and Marylou (Uvettya)

Jay and Dianne (Dianne & 405hp))

Jack and Connie (TooBad)

Bob and Linda (Vettspontiacs)

Lee and Vickie (Mackie)

Don't I rate making on the list??? :(

I got my room...

I got my room...

You are on a list alright. It is just not this one. :lol

I got my room...

Make sure to leave the scorps at home..... Thank you very much!!!!! :P

Andrew

I got my room...

Make sure to leave the scorps at home..... Thank you very much!!!!! :P

Andrew

Go Scorpions!!! :hunter

Scorpions 5

Sniff 1

I got my room...

Now that I know you have made reservations...I shall with honor put you on this list also :lol ...thx Sniff! :thumbs