NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official " Run To The River 07 " Updated 10/12***

P51tj

Robert and Elizabeth

Hey Tim,

We reserved/prepaid our room... a river view deluxe. It has a king bed, frig and a balcony overlooking the river! Woo Hoo!! :party

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P51tj

• Dianne

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

Hey Tim,

We reserved/prepaid our room... a river view deluxe. It has a king bed, frig and a balcony overlooking the river! Woo Hoo!! :party

Great list updated!

Don't I rate making on the list??? :(

I got my room...

Sniff:

Be good to see you again, leave the boxing gloves at home!!!!

Jay

Molly:

Just make sure you have the boxing gloves ready. You may need them again! You know how he is.

Dianne

Count me in,

I get comped at the Flamingo, but we might stay there for group support...........

Pete ( Vette 2000 )

Molly:

Just make sure you have the boxing gloves ready. You may need them again! You know how he is.

Dianne

They don't call me Muhammad Molly for nothing! :boxing

mrs-bigfoot

Sean and I had a ton of fun last year, but it's hard to commit this far in advance. We'd love to be there though.

Don and I are in... I'm guessing we'll be bringing the Lotus.... Not much room for luggage, though :D

I am in and made reservations. My buddy Chris and his wife Yvonne will be coming up too. We are actually going up Friday the 12th and leaving on Sunday. That way we can can drink all day on Saturday and not waste time driving! Our goal is to both drive our 70's (up AND back).

Sue and I are in Reservations are made. :thumbs

Tim, last year we had a hard time getting all of us together when it was time to eat supper I think. Cause no one had made any reservations in any of the eating places. I remember we all had to split up and go to different places to eat. As a suggestion maybe this is something you could think about and maybe reserves some tables or something. Just throwing it out there. Maybe not a good idea and then maybe it is? :yesnod

Sue and I are in Reservations are made. :thumbs

Tim, last year we had a hard time getting all of us together when it was time to eat supper I think. Cause no one had made any reservations in any of the eating places. I remember we all had to split up and go to different places to eat. As a suggestion maybe this is something you could think about and maybe reserves some tables or something. Just throwing it out there. Maybe not a good idea and then maybe it is? :yesnod

Got yas in...as far as last year was concerned we were on our own once we got there. No place in the establishment would reserve anything for our group due to our size. This was mentioned in the hand out I gave to all. I did try and I WILL try again for this year! :xfinger

There's supposed to be a seafood buffet on friday and saturday nights at the Belle...

I think we are going to find it this year... :yesnod

There's supposed to be a seafood buffet on friday and saturday nights at the Belle...

I think we are going to find it this year... :yesnod

They do have some seafood on Saturday nights but not as much as they do on Friday's:

Yummm Steak and Shrimp!!!

Buffet menu

Karen and I will be in Laughlin after Corvettes & Ghost Riders (Tombstone Oct 4-7. We would like to get together with those that can make it either in Phoenix or Tucson on the 9th or 10th. I'm not sure which is better as we have members from all over that stretch of desert. Gary has offered to help me out with picking a place as I'm a azzhat. Any ideas of a spot? I have no idea what is the norm. Then we will be in Laughlin from October 11-16 at the Belle (rooms booked) as we always stay there and enjoy Laughlin more then Vegas. From there were off to hopefully visit smarty pants Rich in Yuma. So, to make it simple, put us on the list as Karen and I will already be there under our own booking. See you there and soon! :yesnod:yesnod:yesnod:drinkers

Count me in, I've made my reservations and plan on going. 2 people I hope. :drinkers Mike (1Jester)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kens06

OK,

I had to blow off Z06 Fest the following weekend, but I'm in for Laughlin!!

The guy on the phone was very nice at first.

I mentioned the AZ Corvette thing and he got really terse!!

"Oh Yes, there it is, a king or doubles sir"!

I guess he works on commision...........

I'm up for lunch on "The Lake" again if Larry and Carol will have us!!

Ken