• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P51tj

• Dianne

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

Guest Kens06

Something I haven't seen brought up has to do with radios..

It's been so long since I have done a cruise, they are easy to forget!!

Communication during these runs is essential to keeping everyone together!

Hand held FRC band are the norm and we tend to start out on ch3!!

Just a heads up for those that haven't been with us before!!

Ken

Ken you're right. The radios can be a life saver. The clubs I belong to always have them on a cruise. A good investment for $80.

Is anyone besides Chris, Yvonne, and I interested in going up Friday to join our convoy?

Sidenote: I may be bringing along a coworker who has a Chevy SSR and another friend from work who just bought a black 80 Coupe. I'll keep y'all posted... It's Vette fever!

OK here we go. I would like to welcome you all to the ACE 1st Annual "Run to the River" Laughlin overnighter. We will have it on Saturday 13 October and we will be staying at the Colorado Belle The Belle.

I have contacted group sales and they have allowed for a Saturday night only sale based on our numbers from last year. :clap They have blocked up to 30 rooms and if we need more, the sooner I know the better chances we will have in getting more rooms, so make your reservation early.

We will do it a little different this year, You will need to call the Belle at 1-800-477-4837 to make your own reservations. Tell them that you want the AZ Corvettes rate and that rate is 48.00 + tax for the night. Reservations MUST be made at least 1 month ahead to secure this rate.

Once you make your reservation, please post up here so I will have a good guess.

This year promises to be bigger and better than the last, we have some good "goodies" for a raffle drawing and maybe even a trinket to show our appreciation...no not more YELLER M&M's :lol .

Stay tuned for more details, news and weather.

Folks with reservations so far:

Us

Steve and Marylou (Uvettya)

Jay and Dianne (Dianne & 405hp))

Jack and Connie (TooBad)

Bob and Linda (Vettspontiacs)

Lee and Vickie (Mackie)

Molly and Tracy (Sniff)

Jim and Jackie Wilson (Flip :D )

Robert and Elizabeth (Robert and Elizabeth)

Dwayne and Jammye (Desertdawg)

Phil and Lisa (1EvilC5)

Don and Liz (Don Becker and elivaught)

Pete (Vette 2000)

Robert (Quiktrip)

Bob Strohbehn (Bob)

Randy and Maureen (AZBuckeye)

Mike and Sue (Nort99)

John and Karen (Jstrutt) Already be there

Ted (Ted Yoder) Already be there

Chris and Yvonne (Friends of Ted) Already be there

Mike (1Jester)

Chuck and Judy da Boss! (racingchester)

Ken (Kens06)

Rick and ???? (kwikvet)

Mark and Tanya (Sidewinder and well Tanya)

Bob and Jeanne (Nordic)

So if everyone on the list goes, we are up to 26 vettes :party

Add in at least 10 from California and I think we have a convoy!!!

I sure hope the Bell is getting OUR parking lot ready.

Has anyone gotten ahold of Larry and Carol yet???

3 cars will already be there, and haven't heard back from L & C. Will try again this weekend.

I get to convoy alone............... :partyspin:

Mrs. B Dog just signed up for the Laughlin Run in October. I may be going solo. Alan may or may not be able to join me.

Alan & Cherie

OK here we go. I would like to welcome you all to the ACE 1st Annual "Run to the River" Laughlin overnighter. We will have it on Saturday 13 October and we will be staying at the Colorado Belle The Belle.

I have contacted group sales and they have allowed for a Saturday night only sale based on our numbers from last year. :clap They have blocked up to 30 rooms and if we need more, the sooner I know the better chances we will have in getting more rooms, so make your reservation early.

We will do it a little different this year, You will need to call the Belle at 1-800-477-4837 to make your own reservations. Tell them that you want the AZ Corvettes rate and that rate is 48.00 + tax for the night. Reservations MUST be made at least 1 month ahead to secure this rate.

Once you make your reservation, please post up here so I will have a good guess.

This year promises to be bigger and better than the last, we have some good "goodies" for a raffle drawing and maybe even a trinket to show our appreciation...no not more YELLER M&M's :lol .

Us

Steve and Marylou (Uvettya)

Jack and Connie (TooBad)

Lee and Vickie (Mackie)

Molly and Tracy (Sniff)

Phil and Lisa (1EvilC5)

Pete (Vette 2000)

Robert (Quiktrip)

Bob Strohbehn (Bob)

Mike and Sue (Nort99)

Mike (1Jester)

Ken (Kens06)

Rick and ???? (kwikvet)

Mark and Tanya (Sidewinder and well Tanya)

Bob and Jeanne (Nordic)

I just booked us at the Belle. Looking forward to it!

Jack & Lori (Vette6)

There's supposed to be a seafood buffet on friday and saturday nights at the Belle...

I think we are going to find it this year... :yesnod

They do have some seafood on Saturday nights but not as much as they do on Friday's:

Yummm Steak and Shrimp!!!

Buffet menu

:partydance: that's the selling point for us - count us in, i'll be making reservations tomorrow!

who else is going up on friday? maybe right after work? i want that seafood buffet!!!!

what are the rates for friday night? (i'd love the cruise up on saturday, but i can enjoy the ride back with everyone else!)

There's supposed to be a seafood buffet on friday and saturday nights at the Belle...

They do have some seafood on Saturday nights but not as much as they do on Friday's:

Buffet menu

:partydance: that's the selling point for us - count us in, i'll be making reservations tomorrow!

who else is going up on friday? maybe right after work? i want that seafood buffet!!!!

what are the rates for friday night? (i'd love the cruise up on saturday, but i can enjoy the ride back with everyone else!)

Don't know the rates for Fri, but I bet it's close to double. Call em and let us know. Updated list to include You and Jackie and Jack and Lori!

:partydance::partydance: Hey, we are booked and signed in ready to go!! Jim & Sherry Garland are ready to get to Laughlin and have a great time! Lets have a great time, sounds like it will be, just wish it was here! :banannadance::banannadance::banannadance:

Buffet menu

I am going up on Friday morning.

Us

Jack and Connie (TooBad)

Lee and Vickie (Mackie)

Molly and Tracy (Sniff)

Phil and Lisa (1EvilC5)

Pete (Vette 2000)

Robert (Quiktrip)

Bob Strohbehn (Bob)

Mike and Sue (Nort99)

Mike (1Jester)

Ken (Kens06)

Rick and ???? (kwikvet)

Mark and Tanya (Sidewinder and Tanya)

Bob and Jeanne (Nordic)

Sean and Stacie (Bigfoot99 and Mrs Bigfoot)

Cherie (Mrs B-Dog) and maybe Alan

Jack and Lori (Vette 6)

Chris and Jackie (Togo)

Jim and Sherry (GarAB13)

32 so far!!!!!! plus the Cali Crew :partydance: I'll post up the route and stops soon. Those that went last year, just plan on the same!

Like I said earlier, I sure hope the Belle has OUR parking lot ready.... We're going to need the whole lot!!! :partydj:

Robert and Elizabeth
Like I said earlier, I sure hope the Belle has OUR parking lot ready.... We're going to need the whole lot!!! :partydj:

:agree