NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official " Run To The River 07 " Updated 10/12***

P51tj

Like I said earlier, I sure hope the Belle has OUR parking lot ready.... We're going to need the whole lot!!! :partydj:

:agree

I talked with Peter(Bell/ Valet Supervisor) last weekend when we were up there and told him we are coming, so get ready for 40-50 cool cars. I will follow up with him today before we head off to Pit and Tulsa. Still have not heard back from Larry yet so lets just plan on London Bridge anyway. Will post route/ stop info when we return in 2 weeks.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P51tj

• Dianne

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

Hey guys!

Sorry for not responding earlier, BUT, we have been finalizing some plans and I have some kinda bad news and some good news..........The BAD news - unfortunately Carol and I will not be home during the "Run To The River" and so we'll have to arrange another time for ya'all to visit us in Havasu. We really would love to have everyone over whenever it can be arranged.

The GOOD news is that from Oct. 9th thru the 14th Carol and I will be on our very first cruise! Kinda an anniversary (27 years) trip for us. We are taking the Carnival Cruise ship "Elation" to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!! We are WAY excited about going!

We'll sure miss hangin with you vette nuts, but we will definitely try to make some future events!

Everyone have a FUN and SAFE trip to Laughlin!

Larry & Carol Rich

Hey guys!

The GOOD news is that from Oct. 9th thru the 14th Carol and I will be on our very first cruise! Kinda an anniversary (27 years) trip for us. We are taking the Carnival Cruise ship "Elation" to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!! We are WAY excited about going!

Larry & Carol Rich

Have a great trip. My son works for Carnival and manages all the gift/liquor shops on one ship. I just checked with him and it's too bad you're not going on his ship because he'd look after you right. Have a good one, you both deserve it!

Like I said earlier, I sure hope the Belle has OUR parking lot ready.... We're going to need the whole lot!!! :partydj:

:agree

Do yall think blocked parking for 60 Vettes will be fine!!!! :partydance: Well that's what they will have for us, JUST US!!!

How many vettes signed up now?

Where and when are we meeting for the road trip? If this information has ready been posted please let me know where i'm still learning this forum.

They have sea food buffet every friday and saturday get there early if you like crab legs. We eat there everytime we go it's a good buffet.

Robert and Elizabeth
How many vettes signed up now?

Where and when are we meeting for the road trip? If this information has ready been posted please let me know where i'm still learning this forum.

They have sea food buffet every friday and saturday get there early if you like crab legs. We eat there everytime we go it's a good buffet.

Tim has not posted yet about meeting spots and times. He is out of town for a week or so. He said he would post the info when he returns. I do know we are going to go through Lake Havasu, but not sure if it is on the way there or on the way back. Tim will tell all when he gets back. :yesnod

Tim will tell all when he gets back. :yesnod

:agree THX, E!!! 33 Vettes from ACE, and another 10 from CoTV (Cali)......so far :partydance:

Make it 34. Jenna and I just booked a room. We'll be heading up on Saturday. :banannarainbow:

Guest Sidewinder

Tim,

Can I make one small request before all the meeting places and stops are planned? Can we keep the stops to a minimum this year. I feel, along with a few others, that alot of time was spent stopped along roadside joints and was cutting into the "Laughlin Experience" time.

Just a suggestion. If ya need help lemme know!! You know where I live :thumbs

Tim,

Can I make one small request before all the meeting places and stops are planned? Can we keep the stops to a minimum this year. I feel, along with a few others, that alot of time was spent stopped along roadside joints and was cutting into the "Laughlin Experience" time.

Agreed!!! As in last year, we will have only 1 "PLANNED" stop in Wikieup and then the photo op across the river. All the other stops were unplanned. So to all, make sure your tanks are full and your bladders m/t. It's about 1 3/4 hrs to Wikieup and 1 1/2 from there. Will post meeting place and route next day or 2! Damn. I can't wait!!!

You have voice mail!

Tim,

Agreed!!! As in last year, we will have only 1 "PLANNED" stop in Wikieup and then the photo op across the river. All the other stops were unplanned. So to all, make sure your tanks are full and your bladders m/t. It's about 1 3/4 hrs to Wikieup and 1 1/2 from there. Will post meeting place and route next day or 2! Damn. I can't wait!!!

You have voice mail!

Tim

The lady who runs the store/cafe requested a picture last year when we stopped , so Dianne sent her one its hanging in the store. We may want to give her a photo op, they have no email but we can try to let them know we are coming.

Jay

Hi. Jack and I are new members and haven't been to any events yet. Looking forward to meeting you all in Laughlin! We'll be the ones in the '98 silver vette. By the way, we have made our reservations.

Lynn

Hi. Jack and I are new members and haven't been to any events yet. Looking forward to meeting you all in Laughlin! We'll be the ones in the '98 silver vette. By the way, we have made our reservations.

Lynn

Glad you folks can make it!

Everybody please see first post!!! Updated info about meeting place, route, drawing, and more is available for viewing!!!

What do you have to do to get on the room upgrade? Chuck

Pay $10 for a drawing ticket...That's good for the room, 50/50, and the Discount Tire card. I will send out PM's to all to ensure who's in and who's not. Payment can be made on day of trip!

Uh oh - Doesn't look like Tracy will be able to make it so I might have to cancel too. Unless someone wants a rider. I don't want to drive my Sentra!! Anyone with an extra seat?