• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Scratch

Thank you a ton Dawg and a heartfelt hug and thanks to Jammye also for all the work you all put into this most excellent shin dig!!!

:agree:clap As always an absolutely wonderful event and job by our Dwayne and Jaymme. I ALWAYS love spending time with you two. I always enjoy spending time with several of you!

Man, all those vettes driving down the street and into the parkinglot was just........ :eek:eek:eek MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Gorgeous cars and I have to say I will be having SWEET dreams about the 1967 LS2 for weeks! It took the cake in my book and just, wow!

I did notice, however, there were a few issues. One was the fact that we had 118 people at the shindig and I noticed several people really "piling" it on through the food line when there was another 60 or so people behind them. I just felt it was kind of disrespectful. Honestly, I wasn't there for the food, just for the fellowship and fun of spending time with everyone. But you all know me and I speak my mind a bit on things. I am just asking that in the future, we all be respectful to everyone else around us.

On another note, I did try to get around and meet a lot of the new faces, but it seemed some people didn't want to have anything to do with meeting the members of ACE. There was a VERY evident sidebar of people not being proactive in the group. And that's where Ill leave it.............

HOWEVER, IT WAS A FANTASTIC TIME!

and

JAMMYE burning rubber into the sunset to confront the Honda Ricer Flyby boy was PRICELESS! MOST EXCELLENT JAMMYE!!!

Jaymme and her husband deserve a huge pat on the back and big hugs for all the hardwork and effort in organizing this event. I know you say you won't do it again next year, but let me know and maybe I can help when you change your mind! LOL.

LATA ALL!

P.S., WE WANT THE PICS OF JOSH DOING BEER BONGS

I have to echo some of these sentiments. I saw quite a few people in front of me loading up like it was a buffet or their last meal. I thought it was in poor taste as well. I guess people are just wired differently.

That 67 was gorgeous! It sure was sweet seeing so many vettes in one place. ( especially since that place was in my rear view mirror. :lol )

:2cents

It sure was sweet seeing so many vettes in one place. ( especially since that place was in my rear view mirror. :lol
)

whatever...... :bang

:ACE:

I'm glad to see that the BBQ went off without a hitch and you all that went had a great time. However, I couldn't make it like I planned. The wife had the truck, I couldn't drive the vette and my sons didn't get home until around 4:30 with the other vehicle. Arrrrrrrrrrr... I'm sure I will have the vette running next year though. :yesnod Sorry I missed some new faces and the awsome grub.

Our first ACE event and we lived to tell about it! It was pretty cool crusing with a lot of really nice Corvettes!

Very impressive! Although I think next time we will stay at the back of the pack. The segment of the cruise down HWY 85................Well my BP is still high this morning! :lol

Kim and I met a lot of nice folks. Hope to meet more in the future!

To my disappointment, Kim only took two pictures the whole time while I was still trying to catch my breath!

Bob

Here ya go....

100_2180.jpg

100_2181.jpg

Bob, I'll swap with you next year. We were bring up the rear and I don't think we got over the speed limit the entire way.

Great pics everyone! :thumbs

Hey Sean,

Try to download it now. I changed a couple of settings. If it doesn't work, let me know and I will email it to you.

Andrew

Hey Chad,

What do you think???

Andrew

Sorry this was only a test to see if I could do something different with a picture.

Chuck you have a PM.

post-210-1172463603.jpg

Hey Chad,

What do you think???

Andrew

Sorry this was only a test to see if I could do something different with a picture.

Chuck you have a PM.

Good job Chad...they are straight now!!!

Guest UVETTYA
Someone said "It sounds really nice", Did you have a good song on the stereo or something? :smilelol:smilelol

Yes! Muscle Car Rumble was playing "lumpy idle."

BTW, Bob is a professional "exhaust listener." :lol

Guest Sidewinder

Someone said "It sounds really nice", Did you have a good song on the stereo or something? :smilelol:smilelol

Yes! Muscle Car Rumble was playing "lumpy idle."

BTW, Bob is a professional "exhaust listener." :lol

:smilelol

Hey Chad,

What do you think???

Andrew

Chuck you have a PM.

har har har

.. Ill have you know its a high end tuned exhaust system.

(tuned by a def guy, with one eye, and a limp)

*nice* pix an video's !!

Steve, like the sounds comin outta that Vette of yers .. just music to listen to :) .. along with several others there.

Thanks for postin 'em all :) .. was like bein there again.

-Frank an Kathy

Hey Chad,

What do you think???

Andrew

Chuck you have a PM.

har har har

Hey Chad, I think your pipes are a little crooked. :devil:lol

Hey Chad,

What do you think???

Andrew

Chuck you have a PM.

har har har

Hey Chad, I think your pipes are a little crooked. :devil:lol

Naw...it's just from Chad sitting in the seat...it got kinda used to hanging low when he was a bit heavier. :lol:smilelol