NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

5th Annual Gila Bend Cruise

Desertdawg

Right, wrong or indifferent, that is how I feel. If we want to piss off the people who have been involved in ACE for the past 4 years as some of us have, then I would strongly suggest we make sure the people taking their places when they leave are worth it.

:lol:willy

Abu%20Ghraib%20Torture-715244.jpg

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Scratch

Just over 1 day left till Gila Bend sees the biggest corvette convoy in its history. :lol:thumbs

Although, the old record probably is not hard to beat. :smilelol

Calm down guys and Tanya... :eek

The list is open again, If we run out of food, I will go pick up a truck load of happy meals.

Remember, the more the merrier! I wasn't turning people away because they were nonmembers, or members that were slow to respond, I was just afraid of running out. If we run out I'm sure no one will die...

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs So the list is open again. if anyone thought they missed it, your in luck!!! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Ok, I edited my posts about closing the list, Let's try to keep comments positive :thumbs

Now everyone behave so I can go start cutting, chopping, mixing, peeling, and cooking

Or no one's going to eat. :smilelol:banghead:willy:chris

Ok, looks like we all need a hug. Geese... Hey Dwayne, maybe we can do a great big hug.

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Dawg, I picked up all of our Hamburger Buns today. I have lots and lots for Chad to fillup his trunk with! lol. I will make the salsa tomorrow when I get home from work.

I wasn't mad at you Dwayne, I think you have busted your ass on this event and my comments were directed toward others taking advantage of the situation, not at you closing the list! I totally understand. I mean hell, you aren't made of money and you aren't superman, although I beg to differ at times with all you get accomplished on here. I was just saying it shouldn't be the REGULARS being sacrificed for those who don't participate in anything ever until now.

Screw it, know what I meant and you all can take it however the hell you want! LOL!!!!!!!!!! : P

See you all Saturday. If you don't all leave before 100pm!

Lata!

Sorry to say Alan & Cherie Reindel who previously responded yes to the fabulous Gila Bend BBQ now have to cancel. Sorry we're going to miss such a great time.

Sorry to say Alan & Cherie Reindel who previously responded yes to the fabulous Gila Bend BBQ now have to cancel. Sorry we're going to miss such a great time.

Hope to see you guys on the next event. :D

If we have name tags it would be interesting to have what state anyone came from on it also......

gallery_3_3_24574.jpg

I was wondering if I still can go to this...my wife parents will be willing to whatch the kid....So I have a hall pass to go.......

What would I need to bring money, food or whatever ya need....

if not let me know it will just be me...........

so I have a extra seat.....I don't even need lunch I just want the cruise...

I was wondering if I still can go to this...my wife parents will be willing to whatch the kid....So I have a hall pass to go.......

What would I need to bring money, food or whatever ya need....

if not let me know it will just be me...........

so I have a extra seat.....I don't even need lunch I just want the cruise...

Like Dwayne said come on along. The more the merrier. We'll figure something out for lunch.

Wow!!! I hope someone can get a view of this convoy from above.

If we were in CA, the CHiPs would be able to. :) They use the air to track speeders. (I only know because I and 12 other vettes were caught)

Ok, looks like we all need a hug. Geese... Hey Dwayne, maybe we can do a great big hug.

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!

you'll get no hug from me - and....what do geese have to do with this topic? :crazy i mean, sure, they may be migrating south for the winter - are you suggesting they will be flying with us tomorrow?

Wow!!! I hope someone can get a view of this convoy from above.

If we were in CA, the CHiPs would be able to. :) They use the air to track speeders. (I only know because I and 12 other vettes were caught)

Where is our pilot Michael? That would beat DPS taking pics of us :D