• Desertdawg

• ZZZ0006

• SLAMMER

• Unreal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How sweet is that....?

p919709255-4.jpg?sn=2YH

Nice pic, that guy charges $ 7.50 a pic if you don't want the watermark.

I call it, "Poser Pumpkin"!

Just kidding Dwayne. It's almost as pretty as yellow.

You can't call it a poser when yours is sitting unloved in your garage...

Why can't we get an ACE photography session together and get some cool pictures like these?

Why can't we get an ACE photography session together and get some cool pictures like these?

My car receives a lot of love! I would be all in favor of a photo session. Great idea!

We could. I know a few. I had Jim Boomer do shots of my car not long ago, and it was filthy, but he made it look good. Thomas McDonald is always down for a shoot in exchange for a beer too.

Z06%2520%25282%2520of%25206%2529.jpg

Will from Krookid Photography told me he would do a session for $ 150.00, I wonder if he would do all of ACE who showed up for that price?

How sweet is that....?

p919709255-4.jpg?sn=2YH

Nice pic, that guy charges $ 7.50 a pic if you don't want the watermark.

Yes, that is a killer pic, but now Dwayne has to figure out if it's worth the 2 or 3 hours of his photoshop time or should he just bite the bullet for the $7.50.

I'm sure I'd be good for $25-50 worth of photos, personally. If we could get 5 or 10 members to commit to a time and location, could we get a pro to come give us his/her photos?

I'm sure I'd be good for $25-50 worth of photos, personally. If we could get 5 or 10 members to commit to a time and location, could we get a pro to come give us his/her photos?

I would toss in some cash as well, let me know and I can talk with Will at Krookid Photography, very cool guy on the phone and did some nice editing for free on the 5 pictures I bought.

I would toss in some cash as well, let me know and I can talk with Will at Krookid Photography, very cool guy on the phone and did some nice editing for free on the 5 pictures I bought.

Most awesome! Others, chime in. I can start an event thread if there's interest.

We could possibly do a lunch afterward.

Not going to pay, when there are just as good or better people doing it with no charge. Like I said, I know two great photographers that would do it for beer, and they aren't going to drink $150 in beer.

Not going to pay, when there are just as good or better people doing it with no charge. Like I said, I know two great photographers that would do it for beer, and they aren't going to drink $150 in beer.

Well some people do this for a living and I don't mind paying someone who is talented a few bucks for their time.

My experience is you get what you pay for.

I agree. However the picture that Nick's friend took of his car is some really nice work. Therefore I wouldn't discount the possibility of working with him.

Some people like to shoot cars and drink beer, so they don't mind doing it for a group. Then again, if you guys want to pay, go for it. Just saying I know 2 great photographers that would probably do this, but to each their own. I'll just call either one of my friends and have them do more shoots for nothing more than a beer at twin peaks like last time.

GTR%2520ZL1%2520Shoot%2520%252814%2520of

GTR%2520ZL1%2520Shoot%2520%25282%2520of%

Thomas said he would do it for free, but if you want to pay, go for it.

He took a lot of great photos when I was racing the c7

1378595_10151903805726293_495565559_n.jp

Totally agree, been running the 1/4 since the late 60's and this 1/2 mile is much better, but even better are 1 & 1.5 mile events, great weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UuPQWlmrq8&list=UUrjstR55zO8ts3MkXJ8k4Ow

Phil, since our two cars have about the same RWHP (yours at 422 rwhp and mine at 429 rwhp) I'm curious what your average mph was. Sorry if this info was given in your youtube, but I couldn't open it. Thanks

142.76 best

Yes, he is open just about any time. Works a normal M-F. Just give enough notice, if you will settle for his low quality work.

would of been nice, my car is 3500 lbs actually weighed, I was in 5th gear which is overdrive, 4.10 gears, but not bad for 25/30 year old technology, still plenty of fun

142.76 best

Why didn't we race?

142.49 was my best. But I only dyno'd 388 at the wheels.

Never thought I'd see the day when Dawg is challenging a C4 to a race. If I remember right, your best time of 142.49 was only accomplished by you starting 25 yards before the cones (see post 150)! My money would have been on the C4 if the race was straight up! C4s Rule!!!