NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1/2 Mile roll racing event in Gila Bend December 13-14, 2014

FNBADAZ06

I don't see how it is possible to re-build the motor, install it, and be ready for the event... I am out.

Have fun!! I may go just to watch for a few hours, maybe I will see you there.

$100 for my Saturday only spot

I FEEL YOUR PAIN

SLAMMER

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• ZZZ0006

• SLAMMER

• Unreal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see how it is possible to re-build the motor, install it, and be ready for the event... I am out.

Have fun!! I may go just to watch for a few hours, maybe I will see you there.

$100 for my Saturday only spot

Seeing as they are sold out for Sat. you may be able to get in touch with them to get your spot sold

I'll be there spectating. im going to bring my tech2 and a set of basic tools if anyone is in need of a one man pit crew :tumbleweed:

I sent an email to Tony at Omega inquiring about the effect of rain on this event. I heard back from Tony, he says he will email all participants tonight regarding this topic.

If it's cloudy and raining, there will be a hole in the clouds with blue sky above - Directly over Gila Bend...

Don't ask how I know this... :lol

So let's plan on parking together if we can. Suggestions?

100 cars plus support and venders on the parking Tarmac is going to be a little crowded.

Tony sent out an email saying his forecast model shows only a small chance of rain. He says come down as the rain will probably be less or zero in GB. Also has back up plan to dry out track with in an hour by everyone driving on the runway to dry out the surface. In the worse case drivers will run on Sunday.

SLAMMER

Those that paid, I'm planning on getting in first and save Us about a dozen spots, just look for my ride. The parking area isn't that big so it shouldn't be hard to find me.

If your not running then your parking outside the airport in the wimp parking lot, your on your own.

I don't know the layout. Is the parking for the runners close to the races? If so, is anyone running on Saturday bringing a canopy to sit under & watch the runs? I'm not running, but I can bring mine if needs be.

I don't know the layout. Is the parking for the runners close to the races? If so, is anyone running on Saturday bringing a canopy to sit under & watch the runs? I'm not running, but I can bring mine if needs be.

Joe (Cordes Performance), will have a large tent out there for both days.

I finally found where I had written down my password. I have only been able to lurk for quite a while. Will be at GB Airport to spectate in the AM. see all there.

The yellow block is competitor parking..

The black square above the airport will probably be spectator parking, it's inside the fence of the airport.

post-3-0-59043400-1418450780_thumb.jpg