NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The Karchner Cavern's Cruise.

Guest UVETTYA

We can meet at 101 and camelback at the Del Taco parking lot if you want. Just name the time. If not see ya at Arizona Mills. :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Bigfoot

• anmracing2

• dewey

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UVETTYA
We can meet at 101 and camelback at the Del Taco parking lot if you want. Just name the time. If not see ya at Arizona Mills. :D

OK, Del Taco it is.

What do you think, 30 to 40 minutes to AZ Mills from there? We should prolly leave Del Taco no later than 8:30. See you there.

Well, we're back. Hope everyone else mad it back safe and sound. :angel I didn't bring a camera so I have to wait on someone else's pics. :(

Good to see everyone and we had a good time. :thumbs Too bad traffic kinda sucked on the way back though. :(

Look forward to the next event! :thumbs

Had fun time at the cave. This trip started out just wrong, Mary Lou was wanting to get into Roberts car and ride down with him. :howdy From that point on it just went down hill. :D

What a great bunch of people, can't wait to do it again. Steve thanks for setting this all up, you done a fine job. Even if you did step in some bat poop. Oh my, not another BAT Joke. :jive:

And RED sure was the major color on this cruise. :D

Just walked into the house about 10:00 pm.

Robert and I had a quick ride back up. Almost ran over a Highway Patrolman.

The event was a great success Steve, and dinner was very Tasty, a 2lb T-Bone :clap

Will post pictures when I get a chance.

Phil... :devil

Had a great time on the cruise today. :thumbs

Maureen and I are gonna have to keep coming back if all the trips are this fun.

Look forward to seeing everyone next time :clap

We made it home safely too, what a great time...

Steve, kudo's for putting this one together, we had a blast today... :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Steve-

My hat's off to you for getting this little band of trouble makers together without incident! :clap You da man!!

We're just recovering from the ride, the dinner, the after party (thanks Dewey, Molly & Tracy) and the ride home. Andrew will post pics when he's got them downloaded and collated. Some will be password protected. I still haven't seen the video of a certain person riding a mechanical horse....We just had a great weekend and we're worn out to the max! :thumbs

M~

Hey Steve,

Great job setting this up. Even if I did get yelled at by the tour guide. Hopfully I won't get red flagged the next time we go. Man, I felt like I was back in school.......

I'll have our pix ready for viewing soon, I hope.....

Andrew

PS. I think Molly (Sniff) and Tracy had a good time too. But I couldn't really tell..... There was too much laughing going on......

Hey Dewey,

Thanks for hangin' out with us. It was a great time.

Glad to hear everyone made it safe.

Andrew

Guest UVETTYA
Hey Steve,

Great job setting this up. Even if I did get yelled at by the tour guide. Hopfully I won't get red flagged the next time we go. Man, I felt like I was back in school.......

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, and everyone else, for coming on the cruise. Marylou and I had a GREAT time and it was all of YOU who made it great! :thumbs Thanks for being such a great group of people to party with!

I know what you mean about the rules, and you weren't the only one busted. One in our group - I'm not a name dropper - (but you know who you are) :yesnod got red flagged for putting his FOOT on the ledge while tying his shoe! Can you imagine such an infraction? No? Well neither could Ranger Bruhilda who made it well known to the rest of the group that she was thoroughly annoyed by this catastrophy, and she would most certainly mark the site with a red flag which she would pull from her bat-pack (snicker - couldn't resist) and dispatch the full containment - toxic environmental hazmat team to de-con the entire site.

Thanks Mike. :toetap

:leaving

Hey Steve,

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, and everyone else, for coming on the cruise. Marylou and I had a GREAT time and it was all of YOU who made it great! :thumbs Thanks for being such a great group of people to party with!

I know what you mean about the rules, and you weren't the only one busted. One in our group - I'm not a name dropper - (but you know who you are) :yesnod got red flagged for putting his FOOT on the ledge while tying his shoe! Can you imagine such an infraction? No? Well neither could Ranger Bruhilda who made it well known to the rest of the group that she was thoroughly annoyed by this catastrophy, and she would most certainly mark the site with a red flag which she would pull from her bat-pack (snicker - couldn't resist) and dispatch the full containment - toxic environmental hazmat team to de-con the entire site.

Thanks Mike. :toetap

:leaving

You are Welcome. I am so glad that I could entertain the group. I am also glad that she had no problems getting her red flag out of her BAT Pack. Sir she says, Sir you can't do that. Oh well put a red flag there then will ya. GEEEEEEEEE I still had fun. :D

You know it is only fitting that she used a RED flag instead of a black flag. You know that RED is catching up? :D

Yeah Jammye got one of them thar red flags too, she turned around to look at something, and wouldn't you know it, they put a damn rock right were her head was going to be. I think they planned it that way.... :lol

I said, "no blood, no foul" but as we walked off, Mrs. Park Ranger was busy taking names and playing with her red tape. :huh