NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The Karchner Cavern's Cruise.

Guest UVETTYA

We have a conflict (Company Christmas Party) that will require us to be back in town much earlier than planned. We are planning on driving down with the group, but will not have time do take the tour. Anyone need two tickets? PM me and if interested.

Thanks, Gary and Jayne

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Bigfoot

• anmracing2

• dewey

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a conflict (Company Christmas Party) that will require us to be back in town much earlier than planned. We are planning on driving down with the group, but will not have time do take the tour. Anyone need two tickets? PM me and if interested.

Thanks, Gary and Jayne

Steve I can not recall if I ever committed, if not put me down for the 2 tickets.

Phil... :devil

I am playing "johnny come latley"

Steve Id like to do the big old round room, but I ned to pay you.

please pm me the info and I will get you the money toot sweet.

chad

I know its kinda late, but Im interested in going. Any chance I can still get tickets? or is there anyone left that needs to sell their's

Randy

Guest UVETTYA
I know its kinda late, but Im interested in going. Any chance I can still get tickets? or is there anyone left that needs to sell their's

Randy

Randy, I think there are

two tickets up for grabs.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA

Thanks, Gary and Jayne

Steve I can not recall if I ever committed, if not put me down for the 2 tickets.

Phil, I don't believe you have but I'm glad you're going! :thumbs I have a confirmation letter from the Caverns for 23 tickets. We'll pick them up when we arrive. Can you work out the payment details with Gary and Jayne privately?

Thanks

Steve

Steve, I know that you are running the show on this event, but lets make the departure from Phoenix at 9:30 AM like you have in the first post. Lets make that at the edge of town on the South side off the I10. Possibly Chandler Blvd or Ray Rd.

This will give everyone a little time to figure out if they are going to have an earlier meeting point and caraVETTE up to the final meeting place in Phoenix.

Can't wait till next week.

Us Tucson guys will be at the Shell south of Tucson.

Hey Steve or anyone,

Make sure to call us when you get to north Tucson so we will be ready for the fun....

Andrew

602/762.0348

Guest UVETTYA

I'm proposing we meet at the 5 and Diner at Arizona Mills Mall on Baseline just off I-10 at 09:00 with a departure time of 09:30.

Here's a MAP

Steve

Us Tucson guys will be at the Shell south of Tucson.

Hey Steve or anyone,

Make sure to call us when you get to north Tucson so we will be ready for the fun....

Andrew

602/762.0348

I have you in my speed dialer. :thumbs

Steve

Dewey, I found a Shell at 702 W 22nd St. Is that the one?

Steve

Map link didn't work. Go on Google Maps and get Tucson in focus, and focus on the area south of Davis-Monthan AFB an east of the airport, and then zoom in until you can see the intersection of Wilmot and the freeway.

Easy to get to. Easy to get on and off the freeway.

It's where I met Dianne and jdbrockman for the Tombstone cruise.

Forgive me if I am repeating myself, don't know if my last PM went through, but they called me on the cell when they hit Marana, and I had time to go get gas and get there just a couple of minutes before they got there.

I have AnM's cell, they'll be down here Friday night, and on my side of town.

<so everyone can get an idea of where we're going>

This thread is too long to search. When and where are we meeting in the valley before heading the Tucson way? :popcorn:

Once we finalize all the details I'll edit the first post.

We can probably meet up at the old Krispy Creme on Baseline. I'll find it and post a map next week when I have more time. I'm coming from Surprise so if anyone else from the West side (WESTSIDE! :chris) wants to convoy to the departure site on Baseline, speak up.

Yep West Side, want to meet up and convoy. tell me where mr steve. :D

Ok Steve since you have one map now ready, where do you want to meet up with us west siders? Huuu Where? And what time? :D

Guest UVETTYA
Ok Steve since you have one map now ready, where do you want to meet up with us west siders? Huuu Where? And what time? :D

Patience grasshopper. I'm working on it...

Steve

Patience grasshopper. I'm working on it...

Steve

Yes, want a be old man like me. :bang

Guest UVETTYA

I don't know where everyone lives so picking a west side meeting place will be a crap shoot. I'm near 115th and Bell. It would help if I knew where everyone was coming from. Maybe somewhere around the 101 and Glendale?

Yes, want a be old man like me. :bang

I AM an old man like you. :lol Not QUITE as old but darn close. :yesnod And we're STILL showing these young wipper snappers a thing or two... :lol

Have we decided for sure on a meeting place and time on the west side?

Not really, Steve said before MAYBE 101 and Glendale, never said where... So Hell I don't know. Guess I will just try to find the meeting place on the other side. Unless someone speaks up.

Guest UVETTYA

Not really, Steve said before MAYBE 101 and Glendale, never said where... So Hell I don't know. Guess I will just try to find the meeting place on the other side. Unless someone speaks up.

Sorry guys, I haven't had time to research a meeting place on the West side. I don't have a clue what's at 101 and Glendale. Let's just all meet at AZ Mills. Sorry. :leaving

Steve

Sorry guys, I haven't had time to research a meeting place on the West side. I don't have a clue what's at 101 and Glendale. Let's just all meet at AZ Mills. Sorry. :leaving

Steve

Steve,

There is a Am PM or something like that, at them there crossroads.