NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The Karchner Cavern's Cruise.

Guest UVETTYA

Thx Steve. Time doesn't matter. Put me down for a total of 2. My Grandson will replace Eva who has heard that bats live in caves. :bang

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Bigfoot

• anmracing2

• dewey

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UVETTYA
A picnic sound like fun..... baba.gifburger.gif

I'm thinkin' the leaving at 8:00 would be best. ok.gif

:clap Good job setting this up Steve. Let me know if you need help making calls or anything.... palmas.gifok.gif You dee man!!!! yeah.gif

Andrew

Thanks Andrew. :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
Thx Steve. Time doesn't matter. Put me down for a total of 2. My Grandson will replace Eva who has heard that bats live in caves. :bang

Ok Ron, you're in for two. What a lucky grandson getting to ride in Grandpa's Corvette!

Guest UVETTYA

I received our confimation letter in the mail today. Make sure you get a copy from me when meet up or you'll have to pay a $5 entry fee.

For those who are going, the cost is $22.95 per person and my PayPal account is steven52@cox.net

If you don't have PayPal please snail mail a check to:

Steven Nirk

11619 W Bradshaw Mountain Ct.

Surprise AZ 85374

Thanks everyone! :howdy

I received our confimation letter in the mail today. Make sure you get a copy from me when meet up or you'll have to pay a $5 entry fee.

For those who are going, the cost is $22.95 per person and my PayPal account is steven52@cox.net

If you don't have PayPal please snail mail a check to:

Steven Nirk

11619 W Bradshaw Mountain Ct.

Surprise AZ 85374

Thanks everyone! :howdy

Paypal has been sent. Thanks Steve.

Guest UVETTYA

Thank you... thank you.... thank you. :thumbs

I found out that I can only accept PayPal payments that are sent from a checking account. If you try to use a credit or debit card they want me to upgrade to a business account, which means I would have to pay 2.9% and $0.30. per transaction. So those of you using PayPal, please send it from your checking account.

Dwayne and Robert - payment received. Thanks! :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

PM Sent to you Steve. Sorry, I keep forgetting to get you the cash. I will send a check tomorrow. I thought I would do it paypal, but it keeps not letting me change it to a checking account and it is a pain in the ass. lol. So, Ill write a check out and send it in the morning.

Lata,

Tanya

Guest UVETTYA
PM Sent to you Steve. Sorry, I keep forgetting to get you the cash. I will send a check tomorrow. I thought I would do it paypal, but it keeps not letting me change it to a checking account and it is a pain in the ass. lol. So, Ill write a check out and send it in the morning.

Lata,

Tanya

Okie dokie! :thumbs

Hey Dewey,

Melissa said something about a cruise in at some diner..... perdona.gifAny info you can share for us? Do you go there often? Will we see you there that weekend??????

Peace out!roto.gif

Andrew

Hey Dewey,

Melissa said something about a cruise in at some diner..... perdona.gifAny info you can share for us? Do you go there often? Will we see you there that weekend??????

Peace out!roto.gif

Andrew

There's an every other week car show that I know of, Little Anthony's, will have to check the dates. Occasionally, the XXX GTO shows up as well.

Also, every Sat at the 5 And Diner @ TucsonMall they have a cruise type deal, kind of informal. But it appears from CrusinArizona that's a summmer only type deal.

I am going on this trip, so....hopefully so...lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

Steve,

PM Sent.

Please remove our names from the list of participants for this cruise. We will not be able to make it.

Thank you,

Tanya

Steve can you prepare a list of stops for the group? We'll be in Tucson Friday night, so will meet the group someplace on the way Saturday morning, and I know that Dewey and any other southerners will need to meet us as well. Thanks again for putting this one together-it should be a lot of fun! :clap

M~

Steve,

PM Sent.

Please remove our names from the list of participants for this cruise. We will not be able to make it.

Thank you,

Tanya

That Sucks. We'll miss you guys. :( Robert :burnout

Steve,

PM Sent.

Thank you,

Tanya

That Sucks. We'll miss you guys. :( Robert :burnout

:agree Sorry to hear this.

Guest UVETTYA
Steve,

PM Sent.

Thank you,

Tanya

Aww gee, Dangit.

Very reluctantly and only if you insist. :glare:

I hope things change before then.

Steve