NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Daddy will I Dream?.. Yes Roxxane, you will

ChadC

well I just back back for a 200+mi drive up to Prescott and im calling this project

DONE!!

ITBL!

BTW - BIG TIME CONGRATS ON A SUCCESS!!!

Awesome project Cahd! :bannana4:

OMG, this car freakin' rocks!

Had the honor/enjoyment of driving it a bit this morning, then rode shotgun for a blast to/from Prescott. :bounce015::bounce015::bounce015:

HOLY SHIT, I am impressed. . . :knee:

Awesome ... Now get out there and beat on it some !!!! Mucho kudos for DIY !!! As you stated ... You know your engine bay pretty damn well now !!!

well I just back back for a 200+mi drive up to Prescott and im calling this project

DONE!!

Roxxane ran like a champ!!.

since I put on the SC this is my millage

Posted Image

no leaks, no drama, no codes. IM STOKED!!

Dude I knew everything was going to work out, the gremlins were in full force. Sorry I've been too busy to help you find them. Great finger pointers.

It's perfect Cahd, everyone should eat their hat. Perhaps next time you'll buy a flood car and revive it...............wait

Still too soon????

......rockets off like squeezing a wet bar of soap in a shower.

I hope that is the only thing going off like a rocket in the shower when you squeeze it ....

(yeah it took that long to go there)

SO glad to hear its running sweet, cant wait to see it!

It's perfect Cahd, everyone should eat their hat. Perhaps next time you'll buy a flood car and revive it...............wait

Wouldn't that make it Sea Sic ???

Wouldn't that make it Sea Sic ???

:lol

wickedfastvette

Awesome thread Chad and thanks for letting us enjoy the journey with you! Loved seeing her yesterday, that engine bay is wicked now!

Maybe I missed it, so if I did, please provide the enlightenment I seek; but NGK non-iridium TR5s are bad in this application because why?

Maybe I missed it, so if I did, please provide the enlightenment I seek; but NGK non-iridium TR5s are bad in this application because why?

scientifically speaking we don't know if they are good or bad until they are examined after some 300+/-miles of use.

OK, I see. I thought maybe someone had provided some sort of laboratory data detailing how a colder than stock large center electrode spark plug in an aluminum cylinder head with a large capacity radiator created all sorts of havoc or impending doom on the holistic environment that is the low boost LS7 engine.

I guess what we really have is just some "I heard about" knowledge being spounted, which, in the end, is likely the same reason why most devout Jewish people will never enjoy the savory flavor of bacon.

Tribal knowledge, I like to call it.

PS, if you want someone to check them out, just for your own personal peace of mind, I can roll over to your place in the AM, while I am out data-logging the super beast

PS, if you want someone to check them out, just for your own personal peace of mind, I can roll over to your place in the AM, while I am out data-logging the super beast

ok. that would be great.

Or you can tell me to f&^k off, whichever, LOL

I am sorry, I have been drinking, *snicker*

OK F*&K off :)

Posted Image

Did someone say Snickers!

Cause your not you when your hungry!

Nice Job Chad!

Boost is on my to do list.