NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

Missing four people,  they must be holding the camera. Looks like Greggie Pooh is the winner with 4 

Pictures from today.  Some dog pulled thru the parking lot and wanted to drive a Corvette.  No one obliged.

IMG_5933.JPG

IMG_5934.JPG

IMG_5935.JPG

Just another day at the Lunch .. nice to see the dogs include there human friend...

I couldn't tell from the photo, but just from first glance, the one hanging out the window appeared to be a bitch or the son of one.

On 1/27/2016 at 6:54 PM, JohnU said:

This week they did a parking lot testicle count.

IMG_5863.JPG

Man I look just like tricky Dick!

I look better than Dick Trickle as I'm still above ground at this time.

20 hours ago, JohnU said:

Pictures from today.  Some dog pulled thru the parking lot and wanted to drive a Corvette.  No one obliged.

IMG_5933.JPG

IMG_5934.JPG

IMG_5935.JPG

Chad's next date, perhaps?

3 hours ago, Extender32 said:

I look better than Dick Trickle as I'm still above ground at this time.

Yeah, but Tricky Dick has been pushing up daisies since 1994

1 hour ago, HOXXOH said:

Yeah, but Tricky Dick has been pushing up daisies since 1994

Actually, he died in May 2013. 

On 2/4/2016 at 6:53 PM, Extender32 said:

Actually, he died in May 2013. 

Yes for Dick trickle in 2013, but Richard Nixon aka Tricky Dick died in 1994.

1 hour ago, JohnU said:

No one was harmed today, Meat products were consumed. No swear words were used.

IMG_5962.JPG

That's me pulling into the parking lot in the background.  I guess on time is too early, since I would have been stuck in the weekly photo shoot. Close call. :o

2-23-16

Louise tries selling a yellow Corvette.  She's taking me back to MN, It's been fun doing lunch, see you in January when it cools down again!

IMG_6162.JPG

5 hours ago, racingchester said:

What part of Minnesnowta?

Eagan, which is east of the Mega Mall, straight south of St. Paul.   Life would be grand if winter ends early again this year and I can get the Corvettes out of a farmer's barn south of town around April 1st.  There have been years when it's been into May before the snow storms quit.

IMG_5654.JPGIMG_5653.JPG

• 3 months later...

Northern Geezer Lunch today!!!  Greg and Julie took a wrong turn leaving Bowling Green (Jeep GPS issue?) and ended up in St. Paul, MN at the famous or maybe infamous Mickeys Dinner depending on how they feel in the morning...That's Greg's second bowel of beans.   They got some grease in their bellies and headed northwest to North Dakota.....why, you ask?  Because they can!

If those 114 "dry heat" days are getting to you......Mickey's is hiring....phone number is in the picture.  It's only 67 here today.

IMG_6539.JPG

IMG_6541.JPG

IMG_6542.JPG

Extender32

Yeah it was nice seeing John today. Fyi, he needs assistance with finding a rental home for the winter (Dec-Mar) He does not care where in the valley. Lets help him out!

JLs Mistress

Looks like we have a new Geezer franchise that a boy John U keep the name going  .

I'll be at the Ace Bar for hymn sing Monday night.  Greg and Julie passed it 4 exists down the road today.....my bad, They could help christen the franchises first bar!!!! 

ace bar.jpg