NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

First time back since July. Met some new faces and had a looong visit with Tom. Will try to make it next week as I (the wife says) get back to driving on the 30th.......

OK, so I'll make it shorter next week. :leaving :lol

Really though, it made up for a couple of months since you were there. Mikey will be back next week too.

Finally got to make one of these and they made me sit at the kids table with Joe.

The grown ups was trying to carry on a conversation :lol...

REMINDER its tues. this is for all the people that tell me :

Is this Tues ..

lost my keys ...

mom said I could not go....

was on my way But forgot where I was going.. .

O that Black Bear I went to the other one ..

Black Bear Diner. 6039 West Bell Road Glendale, AZ 85306‎ (602) 843-1921 West of 59th Ave on teh south side of bell .

1:00 PM

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a pop-rivet tool that's for setting rivets with a 5/32 dia shank? If so could I borrow it for a day?

Okay,Jack

My pneumatic power riveter has 3/32" 1/8" 5/32" and 3/16" nosepieces with it..

It uses 4.2 c.f.m. to use it, but my compressor took a dump..

If you want I can bring it with me on Saturday to Richard’s car show..

Let me know, Bob.

• 4 weeks later...

Reminder come on out and join the crazy people... Its a handful for just one person to watch them I could use the help....

Reminder come on out and join the crazy people... Its a handful for just one person to watch them I could use the help....

Sorry I missed lunch today but, I can tell you for a fact that the peanuts do taste better at 40,000 feet. See ya next Tuesday.

I may finally have a Tuesday open. In case I do, where is this luncheon?

Geezer lunch TUESDAY every Tuesday at 1:00 PM Black Bear Diner. 6039 West Bell Road Glendale, AZ 85306‎ (602) 843-1921 West of 59th Ave on the south side of Bell.

Hope to see you there.

It was good to see you Chuck, sorry Ron couldn't make it. Had a new C7 guy (potential ACE member) named Jim join us (he has 3 red Vettes!).

See ya'll next Tuesday.

Anyone going to lunch tomorrow? I'm off and Kim's looking to get rid of me for a few hrs.