NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

Had a great turnout today lots of vettes in the parking lot .... Happy New Year ACE family .....

I would like to make it over there some day but work keeps getting in the way......

I have the same problem but I was off all week so I took the opportunity to attend. Good to see everyone!

I will miss this one again, have to pick up something in Gilbert , Please talk bad about me so I know you all care.....

see you next week.

JLs Mistress

Had another great turn out :eat: and yes we did talk bad about you Richard :boobies: .... You missed Bob and Tom story about racing :3gears: In Calif. Both in the 10 second club now.... Congrad guys you make the Geezers and :ACE: proud....

• 2 weeks later...

It's tues. Already..almost time for the G.lunch today .You all welcome to come....... join us.

Hey! It's almost Tuesday again. Are you ready for the Tuesday Geezer lunch? 1:00 PM @ the Black Bear Diner W. Bell Rd at 61st Ave.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed the lunch I had to put Deb back in the Hospital that morning, She is still there, they can't find out what happened , she has a new bacteria in her blood and so far they have been unable to tell what it is.

I can use all the Prayers you guys can muster up..........

Sorry to hear Richard, hope things gets better real soon.

Let us know if we can help in anyway.

Thoughts and prayers go out to you guys Richard.

As Dawg said we're here for you guys if you need anything!

Sorry to hear that she has to be back in there again..

She is a lot more important than the lunch.

Prayers sent.

We’re here for you Richard!

Richard, my thoughts and prayers for Deb and you. Hang in there and please know that you have our support if you need anything.

Richard you and Deb are in our prayers .. standing by if you need anything ....

Tell Deb that there are a lot of people pulling for her and also for the doctors to find the problem.

If you need anything in the meantime, keep in mind we'll be available.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess while we are at lunch today 4 or 5 of our wife's are going to the movie Fifty Shades of Grey ? Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing..

It was good to see both Michael (1Jester) and Richard (Porvette) at lunch today. We fellow "Geezers" were able to express our condolences to Mike in person for losing his sister.

On a lighter note, Richard had good news about his wife, Deb.

Does this mean that we get to remove it from the dark recesses where the sun doesn't shine?

Starting to worry about you . you are spending tooooo much time in the bathroom again...

JLs Mistress

Lunch tues at 1:00 ....Love tooo see some new faces if not Tom needs to wear his mask and hair piece.....