NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

says you have to log into your google account, that's probably the issue unless your browser is chrome maybe.  I can see the picture on my tablet which is chrome but can't on my pc which is IE

Yes I use chrome it shows on my phone , home desk top and tablet. In the past it hasn't been a problem so why now ??? 

Ted you need to change your infor about your car   >  2002 Corvette Z06 - Millenium Yellow/Mod Red - Bone Stock    ?? < 

• 3 weeks later...

Another great turn out.... 14 at the table....Now have a Cadillac ATS  V among us ...

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could make it, but I'm almost in Apache Junction, driving there would put more miles on my car than I drove all year : )

I wish we had a Geezer Lunch for the east valley : (

I wish I could make it, but I'm almost in Apache Junction, driving there would put more miles on my car than I drove all year : )

One of the guys that lives in Gold Canyon has made it several times. You do know that the gas will go stale if you don't drive and use it up. 

Think of this as a great excuse to dust off your Vette and DRIVE IT!  Even if you only make it once a month or so!

Like Donna said even if its only  once a month still a good thing to do :burnout...  Might try starting up a Lunch on that side of town . I know you have members that would show up ...Just pick a day ,time and location . Make it the same every week,develop a core group that way someone will show up every week ...:thumbs 

For all those people like me, there's still time to get showered and dressed to make it to the lunch today.

See ya there. I gotta go now, cause the water's running.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest racingchester

Got the clearance papers so I will be at lunch today.   Anyone else going?  If not I will be the old geezer for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Another good turn out , 13 at the table of which two  from out of state . They found the Geezers Lunch on the web under ACE/ Geezer Lunch ....:)