Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

Finally made it to the lunch.

Great meeting everyone.

Looking forward to attending more in the future.

:cheers

Another good turnout 10 at the table again . Yes Donna no photos because the photo guy JohnU was a no show ...:lol

3 hours ago, JohnU said:

Sorry, I'm laid out sick.  I flew my drone over and took this one.

image.jpeg

don't have time to be sick...:smilelol

• 2 weeks later...

Lunch anyone!  Suzy Cruzy stopped in today to cleanup the conversation.  No lies were told....as far as I could tell.  They left a parking spot open for JL's Mistress but he was at home ....playing cupid?

IMG_7067.JPG

IMG_7066.JPG

IMG_7065.JPG

• Upvote 1

Wish I was playing cupid.... Waiting on roofing contractor to show up... Wife says no more roof for me after last week it took 6 fireman to get me down .... Guess it was a hot time on the old roof or something like that :facepalm:

John,  Do you now believe that you can fry an egg on a tile roof?  Glad they got you before you "poached".

Carol finally figured out a way to get the firemen to come over, she kept saying take your time, I'm in no hurry to get him down, tea anyone

40 minutes ago, Kahuna1 said:

Carol finally figured out a way to get the firemen to come over, she kept saying take your time, I'm in no hurry to get him down, tea anyone

Karl you know that's not true Carol would never say tea anyone. Wine not tea.....

• 2 weeks later...

The Geezer lunch at the Black Bear Diner has recently taken on a more National/International flavor. Snowbirds and visitors from several States and Canada have joined the local group for lunch and social automotive camaraderie this year. Among others, this week will feature guests from MT, WA, MI, and IL.

The Cactus League baseball spring training has started and will continue through March, which means the Geezer lunch will have even more guests from baseball fans around the country.

Come join us when you can.

Someone else will have to take the photo this week.  This snowbird is taking visiting snowbirds to the new OdySea Aquarium tomorrow.  This snowbird will also become a property taxpayer at the end of the month........ bought a garage and got a free condo!

3 hours ago, JohnU said:

Someone else will have to take the photo this week.  This snowbird is taking visiting snowbirds to the new OdySea Aquarium tomorrow.  This snowbird will also become a property taxpayer at the end of the month........ bought a garage and got a free condo!

Very nice! Now you can go on more burger runs to Prescott and I feel one coming in just a few weeks. Julie wanted to go this Friday but between blood work, tire rotation and a trip to the dentist, it just ain't gonna happen this week.

Congrads John U ...

Sounds like tues should be a good turnout for the lunch always room for more ..

21 hours ago, JohnU said:

I bet that the corvette tax on that garage was high enough you could have bought a condo. :lol

Today we  had five  guest from the big board show up thats 4  different states. .  .. Great time for all  sorry John U and the other one from Canada could not make it  today ... 20170228_134428.jpg

WOW, packed table!  Is it recommended that we call ahead to reserve a chair at the Geezer table?

JLs Mistress

Heads up its tues ..... time for lunch..... at the Black Bear. Enough Said.

JLs Mistress

Not a problem saved the spaghetti! for you my friend ....

The Geezers were feisty as ever.  The only semi-new guy, Don the Canadian, returned for more punishment.  The others from last week were apparently scared off by the intensity of the mind thrust at the table! 

IMG_7107.JPG