Forum Upgrade

1EvilC5

How do we know who the moderators are for certain sections, its not marked anymore.

I have highlighted the optimal area

post-390-083963400 1281359489.jpg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• jstrutt

• 1EvilC5

What about a pop-up window when you get a new "PM" ?

When it only puts a number next to "you" in the upper right corner I think some will miss PM's for a while.

click on your Icon of YOU in the upper right.

Click on Edit My Profile in the u pper right

There are 3 tabs. Click on the Settings tab

sub catagory notifications options

post-390-095545300 1281360063.jpg

Well? How is everyone liking the new software? Any bugs, suggestions???

Couple questions cause I'm stupid............. What does Vote Post Up and Vote Post Down mean or do? In some threads (such as Off Topic) some topics have the ACE symbol beside them? What's that mean? Yours truly, Stupid

It's dragging right now. Extremely slow loading but I don't know if it's the forum or our connection here at work.

It's dragging right now. Extremely slow loading but I don't know if it's the forum or our connection here at work.

Same here Eddie. It seems to "time out" alot.

I tried to vote up sheep fkr and it said I have reached my quota for positive votes :chris

I tried to vote up sheep fkr and it said I have reached my quota for positive votes :chris

I tried to vote yours down and got the same reply.............. :facepalm:

I don't know, it's screaming for me.... cell card is flying today... 112K

iPhone browsing is decent. I don't see avatars, but rather folks' personal pic, which many don't have. Some photos are thumbnailed, some aren't. No signatures by default. When I visit a thread, it kicks me to the bottom near "quick reply" instead of the top. And there's a IP.Board app for loading up all your fav boards in one place w/o the need for a browser. Not sure if that was there before, but I just noticed it. I'm posting this from my phone now, so it seems to work well.

Marana Rich

I noticed since the upgrade the response has been significantly slower. I thought it may have been my computer at home, but at work this afternoon really slow in response and loading new pages. While viewing "View New Content" it only goes from the last time I visited? What if I want to see something like a day ago, but don't know the subject? My name in the upper right hand corner covers up the last of the word Enthusias Colors seem drab. Is there an option to change the borders, etc?

There are times it seems slow to me also, but I have closed my browser and and reopened the site and it seems to go faster. We will continue to monitor the speeds.

the speed is chunky due to the heavy IDX and new features. Ill whip Dwayne to get him to work harder. It is important for feed back of what FEATURES you folks like and what you don't use. if there is a crappy feature that no one uses then we will disable it in an effort to speed up the response time. .. the spell checker will stay however. :thumbs

I noticed since the upgrade the response has been significantly slower. I thought it may have been my computer at home, but at work this afternoon really slow in response and loading new pages.

While viewing "View New Content" it only goes from the last time I visited? What if I want to see something like a day ago, but don't know the subject? My name in the upper right hand corner covers up the last of the word Enthusias

Colors seem drab. Is there an option to change the borders, etc?

Rich, the reason it is slow at work is you are suppose to be WORKING. The colors to me are fine perhaps it's time for new glasses. Just saying......... :lol:lol:lol

Marana Rich

I see many replies under one entry, but it no longer shows who wrote each response?

Thanks Phil.

I noticed since the upgrade the response has been significantly slower. I thought it may have been my computer at home, but at work this afternoon really slow in response and loading new pages.

While viewing "View New Content" it only goes from the last time I visited? What if I want to see something like a day ago, but don't know the subject? My name in the upper right hand corner covers up the last of the word Enthusias

Rich, the reason it is slow at work is you are suppose to be WORKING. The colors to me are fine perhaps it's time for new glasses. Just saying......... :lol:lol:lol

Since I am the EFN BOSS, I decide when I do what. (Hope the boss don't see this)

I see many replies under one entry, but it no longer shows who wrote each response?

Thanks Phil.

Since I am the EFN BOSS, I decide when I do what. (Hope the boss don't see this)

Rich I see boxes with colors around each of the quotes above, do you?