NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Parts for El Superbeasto Starting to Arrive

Two Fangs

I'm not up to speed on the latest coil spring technology, so I'll ask if belleville springs have ever been tested or used in an automotive application? If so, what were the results and where would I go to see the data?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Two Fangs

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

• FNBADAZ06

Not that I know of, maybe if you stacked them in pairs facing each other you could generate enough linear movement to return a valve at moderate lift.

• 1 month later...

I droped off a freezer to Michael today, when I was at his house he cranked up El Superbeasto for me. What f'n ear candy! This sucker just sounds AWESOME. :evil smoking: Thanks Michael for the music. :yeah:

I droped off a freezer to Michael today, when I was at his house he cranked up El Superbeasto for me. What f'n ear candy! This sucker just sounds AWESOME. :evil smoking: Thanks Michael for the music. :yeah:

Thanks, Charlie. It was great to see you. Glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks, Charlie. It was great to see you. Glad you enjoyed it!

I did, it was great to watch the build. Maybe in the nines?

Nice music. . . :wub Can't wait to hear it in person!

x 2 :popcorn:

Damn that thing sounds nice and looks just as good!!! :rockon2: !

I would violate that car in ways I have only done with women of low moral standards........

I would violate that car in ways I have only done with women of low moral standards........

^^This^^

I would have a great deal of difficulty waiting for the break-in on the clutch...well, I would have made that break in time in one day with that BEAST!!!

It's amazing you did all the work yourself with Keri. Very professional looking. Now if you could just find a place on my car for your old turbos...

The housings are modified T3s, this is to work with the MOI of the smaller wheel. It keeps spool time within an acceptable range. When used in conjunction with the AMS1000 in the car, it should be very respectable. They were CNC'ed to provide the flow characteristics that I wanted. They should support about 720 HP each as long as my abacus didn't lose any beads during the calculations.

It's amazing you did all the work yourself with Keri. Very professional looking.

Everything about that car makes my heart go biddy-bump. Beautifully conceived and flawlessly executed.

You two did a fabulous job! :thumbs

I'd like a loop recording of the Beast music to listen to . . .

Thanks so much, Donna. We both really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed seeing it!